‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾24☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
                     »»————««

Lilo had kept on her word the past few weeks, and she's glad she did because Nate had embarrassed her even more. After he had received the tape from Maddy, by sneaking into her bedroom and holding her at gunpoint during a vicious, and traumatizing, fucked up game of Russian Roulette, Nate had gave the CD to Jules.

He felt it was the right thing to do, regardless what Lilo said. He felt he done enough damage, and that someone might as well have profited out of this fucked up situation. Nate left Maddy alone for good after that, and said his final goodbye. Then, he got with Cassie just to spite everyone. Especially Lilo.

And granted, that pissed Lilo the fuck off. It made her regret ever feeling anything for him. It made the voices in her heard curse her for failing, and letting Nate get the one up on her in their twisted game of Cat and Mouse. She wanted to be the Cat at all times. So, in turn, Lilo took Clarence more seriously just to spite Nate.

             .・。.・゜.・゜・。.
»»————««
L I L O' S P.O.V.

  I walked out the bathroom after freshening up, seeing Clarence waiting for me with our tickets for the play. He got me a pack of Twizzlers and a drink, and I thanked him for it. Clarence was a fucking sweetheart, too bad someone like me can't be able to fulfill his desires. I can't and won't ever lie to myself, I'm fucking toxic.

I told Clarence that I was four weeks pregnant, with Nate's baby of course, and his reaction was more accepting than I'd expected. Normally, no one would want to mess around with a 17 year old, pregnant girl. But Clarence said he didn't mind, he still had feelings for me and wouldn't mind being in my life. He's more mature than I thought, and I can't believe I ever took him for granted.

But like I said, I wouldn't lie to myself. Nate sees me in a way no one can ever relate to, and vice versa. But I'm still debating on the whole love thing. It took me months to admit I even had feelings for him, the Big L word was just a lie every time I said it. And a way to get Nate to shut up and stop nagging at moments. But it was hard for me to even admit that when Nate acts like such a fucking dick all the time.

  For example, after he got the tape back from Maddy, I asked him what did he do with it. He told me his father had left the night of Maddy's party, so I knew there was no way he was going to give it to him. Nate told me not to worry about it, that it was taken care of. And then, he showed up with Cassie to school on Monday. For the past three days of school, Nate had been prancing around with Cassie in the halls. She looked like a walking mannequin, each day looking less and less of herself, and more of a combination between Maddy and I. It was fucking weird.

Each time he walked down the halls with her, and past me, he looked me squarely in the eyes and smirked, then walked off. He hasn't texted me since he's gotten the tape back. So, in turn. I finally treated Clarence with everything he's been asking for; Me.

  " Thank you, I appreciate your kindness, Clarence." Clarence smirked while handing me a cold can of Sprite, leaning forward and planing a kiss on my forehead. " No worries, now come on. I want us to grab good seats, you said this play was about your friends, right?" Clarence asked, engulfing his hand in mine as we walked down the hallway and towards the auditorium.

  I nodded while taking a sip of my Sprite, then looked up at Clarence. " Well, Lexi is my friend. I won't say they all are. But, yeah." Clarence nodded, we approached the line near the auditorium and Clarence submitted the tickets for us, then held the door open for me so I could enter. The auditorium was packed with parents and students as they found their seats. I could spot Nate from a mile away, his tall, lanky yet muscular body always stood out from any crowd he was in. Cassie, the dumb, air-head blonde, was beside him, following Nate as he lead them to their seats.