‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾23☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
»»————««

I think Lilo was starting to figure out how this love thing works, or at least her envision of it.

It's like a game, a long, fun and chaotic game of cat and mouse. And it's all about who's willing to run around the longest. And it'll always be Lilo. Because she's obsessive and wins everything, so who's says Lilo is willing to give up, in the name of love?

But it's a difficult game, especially when the person you're playing with is just as complicated as you. It's what makes it so fun though, the adventure and the risk. You never know what's next, who's the cat or who's the mouse. And Lilo lived for it.

That voicemail Lilo left Nate was just to scare him. She wasn't going to leave him, she needed him. If she was going to have a child, she was going to give it everything it could possibly need to strive. Starting off with a reliable father.

Lilo begun to fantasize, she had no choice to since she's totally against abortions, her future was changing drastically in front of her and she needed control of it. Somehow. Somewhere. Anywhere. So, she settled with her mind for now.

She imagined what her kid with Nate would look like. Then she thought about if Nate was capable enough to be a father. And then, Clarence slipped in her mind. Would he be a better father than Nate? Would Lilo care about trapping a man with a baby that wasn't his?

What would her mother think? What would she say? Would she support her, or kick her out and make her fend for herself? Would Nate help her? Would Nate love his baby? Would Nate's family disown him? What would Maddy do when she finds out? Then, Lilo thought about that tape.

She needs that fucking tape. And she was going to make Nate get it, so she can have Nate to herself, finally. This won't go as easy as Lilo wished, though.

  Now, Nate didn't know what happened between Cassie and Maddy. Because, when he exercises, he puts his phone on silent. The irony was Nate woke up that morning feeling fantastic. Because after an 18-year dick-swinging contest with his Dad, Nate had finally won. His Mom seemed to be handling it well. His brother on the other hand, not so well.

  It wasn't the 38 missed calls from Cassie that concerned him. It was the fact that there were zero calls from Maddy. But what freaked him out even more, was the fact he just fucked up, twice. He just lost Maddy on the orders of Lilo, and he also just heard the voice message Lilo sent him. So he knew she was, indeed, pregnant. And Nate knew how cruel Lilo can be, so he only expected the worse from her right now, and it was all his fault.

  Part of the reason Nate loved Lilo as much as he did is because she was loyal. But it's also what scared the living shit out of him. If anyone crossed her, she'd bury them without a second thought, or with no remorse. And the same thing went with Maddy.

  And he had now really fucking crossed them, both. And there was no doubt in Nate's mind what Maddy was about to do. But that's the main thing that scared the living shit out of him about Lilo, he never knew what her next move was.

  It was at some point while breaking branches off a tree in order to camouflage a bunch of kitchen knives in a bush, that Lexi started to have second thoughts about putting on her play. Before talking to Fezco about it, Lexi went to Lilo's house and followed after the gut feeling that told her to approach her door.