‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾17☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
»»————««
L I L O' S P.O.V.

  I grabbed the shot glass and poured myself a drink, Rue ducked beside me at the sight of someone and covered her mouth, looking up at me and shaking her head. I arched a brow, looking through the crowd of people before me, and spotting Jules dancing with Kat. Oh, that's why she's hiding.

  " Girl, get your ass up from the damn floor!" I hissed, instead Rue crawled away from me and avoided Jules at any cost. Whatever, I'll find her later, for now, I'm gonna get drunk. I took a few too many shots, and drunk some water before making my way towards the dance floor.

  And as soon as I thought about Nate, I saw him.

  He walked out from the hallway, leaned against the wall and watched something, or someone, very carefully. That threw me off a bit, I couldn't lie. What the fuck was he looking at? Relax, he's not yours. One voice said. Um, yes the fuck he is. Go get your territory, and stop acting useless. The second voice demanded.

  I rolled my eyes and turned around, not even daring to give into the voices. I can't talk to him yet. I just don't fucking love him, don't the fucking voices get that? Fuck this, I walked back towards the kitchen and grabbed a fresh plastic cup, making myself a concoction with Amsterdam and brand new cherry Pepsi. Turning around and bobbing my head to the voice of Megan Thee Stallion, I saw Clarence standing near by the center of the dance floor, talking with his older brother, Mckay.

  I took a large gulp from my drink, then approached the two boys. " Oh shit. 'Sup Lilo. How you been?" Clarence nodded as soon as I approached him, giving me a hug once I reached his side. It wasn't a small one either, it was one of those warm, and tight hugs, the ones you don't want to let go from. Bitch, move. The voices scolded me. I cleared my throat and stepped back, looking Clarence up and down, then glancing at his brother.

  " I'm doing good. How are you two doing tonight, having a good time?" Mckay smirked at his brother, looking him up and down while nodding. " Yeah, yeah. We good. Oh, by the way, have you seen Cassie around?" Mckay asked, stepping closer to me so I can hear him over the loud music. I shrugged my shoulders, I haven't seen her since the formal dance. But I have spoken to her, she followed me
on Instagram and begun texting me, even asked for my number.

She said she sympathized with me, even though Maddy is, like, her best friend, she still felt the need to talk to me. Cassie apologized on her friend's behalf, she said Maddy had too much of an ego to say sorry, especially too soon. I thanked her for it, but I also decided to use her to my advantage. That's Maddy's best friend, and I'm sure with her by my side, I'll know everything I need to know about Maddy just in case she tries to cross me again.

" Alright, I'll see y'all around," Mckay pushed through the ground and saw Nate standing by the wall, making him dap him up talk with him. Nate kept a steady eye on me, in between talking to Mckay and watching something down the hallway. Stop worrying about him, one voice demanded and I listened, because the goal for tonight is to get drunk, and not question what Nate is doing. I'll worry about that later, once I figure out if I'll tell him I love him or not.

I took a gulp from my drink and gave Clarence my undivided attention, looking him up and down, he looked good as always. Wearing a black leather jacket and a white Polo t-shirt with faded grey jeans, and a pair of black Vans. He even smelled good too, like cinnamon. It may have been the alcohol in my system, but the smirk he gave me made me plant a kiss on his lips, then dragged him out the living room and towards the hallway.