‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾15☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

mature content approaching
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
                     »»————««
                    L I L O' S P.O.V.

I returned to the winter formal dance, seeing that Jules and Rue were no longer around the table we were seated at, nor on the dance floor. I figured they're probably in the bathroom or some empty classroom, making out and shit. Meanwhile, I went towards the snack table, pouring myself a cup of juice and watching as Nate approached Maddy at the table, spoke to her briefly before pulling her towards the dance floor.

A slow song began to play, making Nate pull Maddy closer to him, close enough she could rest her head on his chest. I found a wall, leaned against it, and drank my punch while watching the couple interact from a distance. I didn't think he'd actually complete the task I gave him, I know I have him wrapped around my finger, but, shit, I make it seem so easy the way I run Nate.

  I saw Clarence by the exit to the hallway, talking to a few members of the football team. I decided to go and talk to him, I might as well break it to him now I'd be seeing him less. It'd be pretty shitty of me
to still keep fucking Clarence if I just made Nate break up with his girlfriend. Shit, maybe I should have thought that through some more.

  Nate's gonna be single, which means he's most likely going to want to be in a relationship, and I don't do those. And I also don't like the way he acts when he is single, I know because I met him when he was and he acts like a slut just like all the other men around him. I don't have time to be dealing with a possession that doesn't know how to act right. So, on second thought, I remained by the wall. I'm still going to keep Clarence in my back pocket for emergencies, which meant, when Nate decides to act up.

I kept my eyes on Nate and Maddy, wondering what the fuck they could possibly be saying right now. Maddy looked over her shoulder, then met my eyes, arching her brow then looking up at Nate. Whatever she said now, she was pissed.

Go find out, One voice said. Why the fuck is she staring at you like that, Lilo? The other asked. I inhaled deeply, exhaling and counting to 30. That doesn't help, go confront her, the other voice pleaded. I'm sober as fuck, and I should've never done that to myself. I haven't smoke a blunt in, I don't even know how fucking long, and it's catching up to me now.

I groaned, wishing I had a fucking blunt, Molly, shit, anything to shut these voices in my head up! Why she's approaching you? The first voice asked, watching as Maddy sped walk towards my direction, Nate following quickly after her. Kill this bitch, the second voice said, the one that was usually the most vulgar, and menacingly out of all. Fuck this shit.

Rue . . . I'm calling out to your heavenly name, in hopes that you'd rescue me from what the voices in my head told me to do.

I began to approach Maddy as well, catching her off guard and making her slow her steps. " What the fuck happened to being honest and up front?" She spat as she grew closer to my body. " Maddy, stop." Nate scolded her. But instead of joining her side, and stopping her, Nate looped around her and tried his best to pull me away. I swat his hands away and moved out of his way. The people close by on the dance for begun to gather around, watching, while the other's continued to dance and left oblivious to what's going on.

" Are you fucking serious? You should be the last one talking about honest, and up front Maddy!" I screamed into her face, I tried to control the rage I felt and the adrenaline pulsing through my veins. " If you want him that fucking badly, you can have him! I thought you were my fucking friend, you're just a fucking liar!" I shot my head back, looking at the girl before me in disbelief. What. The. Fuck.