‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾10☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
»»————««

  Lilo didn't want to ever say this out loud because the world is so fucking political, but she really didn't desire to have a job or a stable career. She enjoyed doing nothing and knew she only needed a different type of power and control over something, or someone, to feel good enough in life that she wouldn't have to, like, murder someone or something like that.

  She knew she'd enjoy a lifestyle where she tricked and fooled men into tending to her wants and needs, without having to do a thing for it. Basically, she wanted to run the fuck out of every man's pockets. Why men? Well, because to Lilo, woman were too easy and useless of a conquest compared to men. Until the day comes when she meets a woman just like her, yeah, of course she'd do it but, for now, they will never compare to her and men are much more fun to control. She liked stripping away everything that belongs to them, makes them whole, like, their ego, or their masculinity.

  So, when she moved things a step forward with Nate the night after the carnival, Lilo was the happiest she could ever be. She was already pulling at the strings of Nate's heart, and she honestly didn't even give one fuck if he had a girlfriend.

  Now, that morning Maddy's first class was intro to Cal in room 202z Which unfortunately was in the upper left wing of the school, and the air conditioners weren't working. Now if it was a normal day, Maddy would have just  take off her hoodie. But, since Nate choked her, Maddy woke up three early, applied more concealer than a burn victim and tried her best to cover up.

To compound the problem, she also suffered a drop in serotonin from the Molly she took at the carnival, got depressed and therefore hadn't had anything to eat or drink the entire weekend. Plus, she actually was on her period. The fallout from Nate's investigation was swift, and harsh.

                     »»————««
                    L I L O' S P.O.V.

  My name was called by my history teacher, telling me it was my turn to visit the principal. This has been the most chaotic Monday. First starting off with the cops and paramedics barging into the school, next thing I heard, Maddy was being taken to the hospital because she passed out. Rue even told me during a period change, that she saw Nate and his parents being escorted out of the school by the police. Now the principal wants to gather up information from the students to figure out the events that transpired the night of the carnival.

I cleared my throat, stopping my note taking and rose from my seat, exiting out of the classroom and following the assistance
as she led me towards the principal's office. I took a seat and watched as the woman shut the door behind us, leaving me alone with the principal. " How can I help you today, Sir?" I asked as politely as I could. I had no energy for this today, I had my period, and was dealing with mood swings and cramps. I do not have time for an interrogation right now. However, I will do my nest to protect Nate's name, for now. I don't want my distraction getting in trouble just yet, and it's not even my doing, it's no fun.

  " Good afternoon, Ms. Lyon. I'm pretty sure you know why I've gathered you here today, word travels around pretty fast." I nod, getting comfortable in my seat. I had the feeling I was gonna be here for awhile.

  " Okay, well I'd like to start off with a series of questions, and if you happen to know anything about it, I would appreciate it if you'd share it with me. It's a very important matter." He leaned forward, looking through the notepad he had before him. I glanced, seeing a bunch of student's names but only a few were circled heavily,
which included Maddy, and BB. I remember she was that loud girl in the car the night Maddy drove Rue and I to that house party at Mckay's house.