‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾03☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
»»——⍟——««

  Sometimes when I get really high, I kind of think I'm physic. When Nate Jacobs was 11 years old, he found his dad's porn collection. His dad, Cal, was obsessive, his mom always said that's who he got it from. Then he quickly realized that the color coated cases and placement weren't an accident. 

  It was an elaborate code, one to ensure no one fucked with his shit. Every video was basically the same. They'd drink, make small talk . . and then his dad would fuck the shit out of some fucking slut— or whore, whatever he called them. 

  By 12, he adopted a rigid diet and workout schedule. Within a year, his body fat dropped from 23 percent to 6 percent. He joined the football team as a freshman and quickly excelled. By the year's end, he was not only the starting quarterback, but he was the team captain. 

  He loved the crowds, the pats on the back, the cheers, the feeling of winning. 

  But he hated being in the locker room. He hated how casual his teammates were about being naked, how they'd talk to him with their dicks hanging out. He made a concerted effort to always maintain eye contact during these exchanges. Every now and then, he'd forget, and accidentally catch a glimpse of someone's penis. 

  His older brother Aaron was a fuck up. He could tell his dad didn't like Aaron, didn't think he had guts or brains or half a fucking clue. And Nate agreed. He didn't talk to his dad that much, but they didn't need to, they had a good relationship. He didn't like his mother either. She was weak, and a pushover. Plus, she didn't take care of herself. 

  He made a long mental checklist of the things he liked and disliked about women. He liked tennis skirts, and jean-cut offs, but not the kind so short you could see their pockets. He liked ballet flats, and heels, he hated sneakers and dress shoes. He was fine with sandals, as long as they're worn with a fresh pedicure. 

  He liked thigh gaps, hated cankles. He liked tan lines, long necks, slender shoulders. He liked good posture and fruit-scented body mist. He liked full lips, and small noses. He liked chokers, but the lacy ones with flower cut outs or delicate patterns. He hated girls who sat like boys, talked like boys, acted like boys. But there was nothing on planet earth he hated more than body hair. That was one of the first things he noticed about Lilo and Maddy, they were basically hairless. 

  He'd walk Maddy home from school every day, it made him feel good to know he was there to protect her. He knew the world was full of men who wanted to hurt Maddy. Men who would hang out the windows of their cars and scream obscenities at her. College guys who wouldn't think twice about drugging her, lonely guys who'd spot her at the mall. Men who'd rape her, torture her, sell her into sexual slavery. 

  He didn't even like to think about it. He did, however, like to think about the things he'd do to protect her. He also liked that Maddy was a virgin, that no guy had ever put his penis in her. He sometimes imagines marrying Maddy and starting a family. He knew he didn't want boys, though. But he also didn't like the idea of having girls. 

  Plus, Maddy could be a real bitch. Like that night at Mckay's party, something just flipped. And he knew he had anger issues, but, I mean, so did every guy. It's not like there was anything in his life he could trace it back to. It was just . . . who he was and who he'd always be. 

  So, when Nate saw Lilo, before he was even really pissed off at Maddy, he couldn't take his eyes off her. It was like something flicked in his mind, and as did her's. Both knowing they wanted to enter one another's lives, but for no good reasons at all, or none that I could think of. Nate liked how full Lilo's lips were, how ample her breasts were and her good posture. He liked the sensuality Lilo provided, and how every guy was looking at her, but didn't have the balls or guts to do something.