‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾20☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
                     »»————««

I don't think you understand how much I love Jules. This may be the greatest thing that has ever happened to me. It's also the first time it's happened to me. The only problem is, I took so many Narcos, I literally can't feel a fucking thing. Wait, did I already say it was amazing?

I'm so fucking high. Don't tell anyone, but she might as well be going down on my ankle. Please, God . . . don't ever let Jules find out what I'm about to do.

                     »»————««

Friday night, Lilo was a reck. Thankfully she was home alone, so her mother didn't hear her aggressive sobbing. She thought she was pregnant, it was the first thing she could think of and it scared her. It scared her because there was absolutely nothing she can do about it right now. It was already 2 a.m. by the time Lilo finished her mental breakdown, and arguing with the voices out loud. Literally, thank goodness no one was home. Lilo was flipping the fuck out.

In the middle of her panic attack, she left Nate a voicemail. Why? Because that was the first person she thought of, and she had no one else to turn to. Honestly, if she asked for my help, I would've done anything, but I have no clue how to help in this situation. Lilo told Nate of her issue over the voice message, a very vague message, but it was enough for him to get the gist.

But, by Saturday afternoon, when Lilo took the pregnancy test she brought at the local pharmacy, it came back negative. And then shortly afterwards, she began pre-cramping. By Sunday morning, Lilo was the average, normal teenage girl on her period. No baby, just . . . a bloody mess.

Nate, however, heard the message after he came home from spending his Friday night with Maddy. And he couldn't fucking wait to see Lilo this weekend. He already begun imagining what their kid would look like, if it's a boy or a girl, and would he care about the gender?

He wondered how Lilo would be as a mother, and imagined her as the perfect one. She would raise her kid to be a perfect replica of the two of them. Nate could already picture his perfect child with Lilo, and how'd he raise him better than his father raised him. And better than how his grandfather did to his dad.

But of course, there were complications. And Nate didn't get what he imagined. Instead, it was quite the opposite.

           .・。.・゜.・゜・。.
»»————««
L I L O' S P.O.V.

  Okay, okay. What the fuck. This is weird.

  This school week went by swiftly, I ignored Nate most of the week, and instantly regretted sending him that voicemail after finding out I was in fact not pregnant. And he kept doing his usual, head-up-chin-straight thing he does every time he'd walk past me in the halls. So, maybe he didn't even get the message.

  But, during the week, Cassie had been texting me. Just, checking in on me, I guess. She'd ask how I've been, what I've been up to, then sometimes we'd talk on the phone while doing our daily routines in our houses. It was pretty decent I guess to talk to someone else, I rarely speak on the phone, unless it's with Nate. So, it was a nice change. But . . . weird.