‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾07☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
»»————««

  One day, after school, Nate fucked the shit out of Maddy. And then, took a shower, leaving his phone in the room. Maddy had been feeling real fucking suspicious lately, every time her and Nate were together, his phone would never stop going off. Then he'd come up with some shitty excuse each time, like, oh, it's just my dad, or it's my mom asking where I'm at.

  But really, it was both Jules and Lilo blowing up his phone, definitely not his parents. So, when Nate went into the shower, she grew the courage, after staring at the phone for like five fucking minutes, and went through it. Within those thirty, long, drastic seconds, she wished she never picked it up.

  There was a whole bunch of different pink dicks flooded in his camera roll. Her eyes were too stunned at the sight before her to even see the multiple pictures of Lilo and Nate together. She quickly made up an excuse, said she had to go, and left right away. Meanwhile, her best friend, Cassie, was living her life with her boyfriend, Mckay, at some college party.

  Whereas, I was bored out of my fucking mind at home. Lilo wasn't answering my calls, she was too busy getting ready so she can go meet up with with Kat and go shopping, and Jules wasn't answering any of my texts. Fuck, this is so depressing. I buried my sorrows away with a pill I took from Jules house, and fell asleep. She ended up texting me though, telling me how much she was falling for Tyler. But, I don't care, I could really give two shits about him.

»»————««

L I L O' S P.O.V.

  I blew my smoke out into the air, flinging my clip onto the cement pavement and joining Maddy and Kat, who waited for me at the entrance of the mall. Ever since our proper introduction the other day in the lunch line, Kat sat next to me in any classes we shared together and we even exchanged numbers.

  When she invited me to the mall after school, and told me Maddy was tagging along, I damn near said no. I wasn't so used to begin around a whole bunch of new people yet, and the thought of it was overwhelming. But then I figured I could use this for educational purposes, learn about Maddy and see why the fuck Nate likes her so much, enough to commit a crime for her.

  " Heeyy, bitch!" Kat shrieked as I approached her, while Maddy waved. " Lilo, this is Maddy, I'm sure you've met before," Maddy looked me up and down, smirking slightly. " Yeah, she's that bitch that was dancing with my boyfriend at that party."

  I raised an eyebrow, clenching my fist tightly, holding in the urge to knock the rhinestones off her eyes. " She's just joking, right Maddy?"

  " Yeah, I can really give two shits, he's a dick anyways," Maddy said jokingly, rolling her eyes and locking her arm into mine, Kat doing the same with my free arm. We began to walk inside the mall, Maddy asked small questions to get to know me, like where I'm from, what's my sign, my body count and if I happen to have any tattoos. I know right, very random questions to ask someone when you're getting to know them, but, whatever. I answered them, I had nothing to hide.

  We made our way up the escalators, passing by H&M and Express. Maddy switched topics, bringing up a random question. " Do you think people are, like, 100 percent straight? Like, 100 percent gay?" I shrugged my shoulders, not even knowing the answer to such a loaded question. Honestly, I was more curious as to why she's even asking in the first place.