‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾21☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
                     »»————««
                    L I L O' S P.O.V.

By the time I got out the shower, and changed into my second outfit, Nate was already calling my phone and telling me to open the front door. I hung up, after lathering my skin in vanilla scented lotion and took care of my hygiene, I exited my room and opened the front door.

Nate stood there, with a bouquet of black roses in hand and changed out of the outfit he wore earlier. He now wore a white fitted t-shirt, grey sweatpants and Nike sneakers, a single gold chain to accessorize. Fuck. He looked amazing. Thank goodness, I finished my menstrual cycle yesterday. Speaking of, that's one of the reasons I invited him over here tonight. We needed to talk, about a lot of things actually.

Nate smiled softly once he saw me, and leaned forward to plant a kiss on my lips. I felt my knees grow weak, and I had to control my urges because he wasn't about to have me so easily. Yeah, hell no. It will always be the other way around as long as it's up to me, and it always will be. " You looked so fucking amazing tonight," Nate said as he walked past me, and into my house. He took a look at his surroundings then handed me the roses. " Thanks."

" You still look good, don't get me wrong," He commented after I shut the front door, locking it behind us and leading Nate towards my room. " I know I do, but thank you for seeing it." I placed the roses in an empty vase on top of my dresser, then gave my full attention to Nate, watching as he took a seat on the edge of my bed and removed his shoe. " But, we need to talk."

Nate shot his head up to look at me as he untied his laces and removed his shoe, taking it off and then giving me his undivided attention. His eyes narrowed onto mine, and removing any type of emotion off his face as he waited for me to continue. Look at him, one voice taunted. You want him, yet he's such a fucking coward. Look at what you've done to him. The voices told me, but I didn't listen because this is exactly everything I wanted from Nate. I rule his life, he'd dedicated it to me and like he said, He lives for me. What more could I ever ask for?

  " About what?" I grabbed a hair clip and tied my hair up, leaning against my closet and crossed my arms as I stared at him. " I left you a voicemail Friday night. Did you hear it?" Nate's emotionless face changed, and the corner of his lips curled as he smiled. " Yes, of course I did. That was the happiest night of my life."

  " Well, sorry to break it to you then, but I'm not pregnant." I paused, watching as his face changed again. Nate breathed deeply, biting on his bottom lip and looking out the window. " Are you sure? Did you take a test, I can get another one. Or, I'll take you to the hospital." I shook my head. " No. You're not listening. I am not pregnant. That's it."

  Nate stood silent, keeping his eyes trained at the window, refusing to look at me. I approached his body slowly, placing myself in between his legs and spreading them apart. He still didn't face me. There was a long, pregnant pause before I spoke.

  " What?" I asked, cupping his chin and forcing him to look at me. His eyes were teary, yet he blinked and tried his best to not look at me. " Are you . . . crying?" Nate pushed my hand off of him, sniffing and shaking his head. " No."

  " Yes you are. Did you seriously want me to be pregnant?" I asked through clenched teeth. Nate kept his eyes focused on his lap, shaking his head and refusing to meet my eyes. What a fucking pussy, the voices in my head laughed, and they were so fucking right. " I'm only a Junior, Nate. I don't know about you, or whatever sick fucking picture you may have painted in your head, but stop. It's never going to work as long as Maddy is in the way."