‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾16☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
»»————««

  Fezco's grandmother was a motherfuckin' G. And even though she wasn't, like, the best guardian, she taught him everything he knew about life. He didn't really know much about his mom. His grandma never really liked to talk about her, except to occasionally say his mother had a pure heart, and his dad always took advantage of that.

Fezco liked that she didn't treat him like a kid. He went to school, and when he paid attention, he did well. Especially in math. And then one day, he came home from school. A baby laying in the middle of his hallway. He didn't know who the baby was. But, so much stuff happens so fast he decided it was better not to ask questions.

The baby was really cute, but no matter what he did, he couldn't get him to stop crying. He probably just missed his mom. She left the kid with them as collateral. She never came back to pick him up.

Fezco knew his grandmother wasn't normal, and did things that maybe other parents wouldn't do. But they were a family. His grandma also taught him that despite what they teach you in school, violence is sometimes the best possible way to solve a problem. Fez doesn't know why he did what he did, but he did it anyway. While his grandmother was attacking the cracker with the bowl-cut that fucked them over, with a crowbar, Fezco ran after her. Then got hit upside his head with the metal rod.

That was his first dark spot. He didn't really remember anything for at least two months. Just an occasional image, and an overwhelming fear about who was going to take care of Ashtray. He never really blamed his grandma. She never really apologized for it. But he knew she felt bad.

He found his grandma on the floor of the bathroom. Fez didn't want to call 911 for obvious reasons. So he decided to drive her car to the hospital, which took forever. It was definitely a mistake, the doctor even said it. The next thing he knew, he had a business to run. And a little brother to take care of.

And however hard he thought life was, it got harder and more complicated. Cause the more you move up in the world, the more enemies you make. He wondered how his grandma would deal with someone like Nate. But he didn't have his grandma. Just Ash. Ash was his brother, he loved him like a brother. And when shit went down, he'd go to war like a brother.

Lilo went over to Fez's house one day, she was in the need of some weed. He so happened to have come back from doing some bad, illegal shit. And Lilo got caught up in it. But knowing Lilo, that's exactly where she wanted to be.

   Fez stood by the window, peeking through the drapes, and he began to snap his fingers at Lilo. " Shit, shit. Go back inside, or go in the room. I really don't need you around here right now." Fez said, gaining Ashtray's attention. The teenage boy walked out of the room next to Lilo, approaching Fez and arching a brow. " What's going on?" He asked his older brother.

  " Mouse and Custer is here, I don't need her around them. We don't need that funny shit going on tonight." Fez mumbled, closing the curtains and facing the two. He clipped his blunt and walked towards Lilo, grabbing her wrist and dragging her toward's his bedroom. " Fezco, there's no fucking way I can stay in this room."

  " Well, I'm not asking you, I'm telling you. Don't come the fuck out Lilo!" He raised his voice as he shoved Lilo into his room, " Please, Lilo. I'm begging you. I will handle this." And with that, he shut his door and left her alone in his bedroom. She sighed and sat on the bed, and begun listening to the voices in her head. Go out there, one said. Go kill that fucking perverted bald headed freak, the second voice demanded. She listened, opening the door slowly so she wasn't heard.