‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾13☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

mature content approaching
.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
                     »»————««
                    L I L O' S P.O.V.

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
                     »»————««

On our way to Clarence's house, Nate blew up my phone. I then put my phone on do not disturb during the car ride, cause I knew I'd never have a moment to myself if it were up to Nate. We made it to Clarence house, which I was somewhat familiar with since I came to the party here. He lead me through the back yard and into a large shed behind his house. If I didn't know him, I would've thought he was about to fucking kill me.

" My dad turned this into a chill spot for us, since he always has us working so damn hard." Clarence chuckled as he unlocked the door, revealing a large, open floor-plan living space, there was a kitchen and living area and even a door that lead to what I was assuming was a bathroom. He closed the door behind us, taking his jacket off and hanging it at the coat rack.

I got to know Clarence a little more on our way here. He's the second eldest son of his family, all boys. His dad was super strict when it came to all things sports, and his mother is a sweet caring lady, he claims there's not one mean bone in her body. He told me about his older brother, how he's away from college and how he has to take over his responsibilities now. I was grateful I didn't have a sibling when he was telling me about himself, I can't deal with taking care of a whole other human being. " Do you even like what you do?" I heard myself ask, I don't know why, I don't think I'm that interested in him . .

  " I actually do like football, my dad just makes it feel more like a chore instead of a fun hobby, y'know?" I nodded understandably, taking my purse off and hanging it up on the coat rack. " Now, they won't be here until 7 so, enough about parents. Let's have fun, shall we?" Clarence went into the small kitchen, opening the fridge and taking out a pack of Corona's. " Indeed. Let's play a game."

  I sat on the colorful couch, getting comfortable and watching as Clarence joined my side. " Okay, what's the game and what are the rules?" He asked, setting the pack of Corona's onto the coffee table while opening two. " Truth or dare, but risky. If someone refuses to answer or complete whatever task, an item of clothing must be removed by the other person." I smirked mischievously, grabbing the Corona as he passed it to me, and taking a large gulp, trying my best to ignore the nauseating and beer-like taste of it. " Alright, bet. It's your game so you start it off."

" Okay. Truth or dare?" Clarence hesitated, taking a sip of his beer before thinking about it. " Truth."

" Is it true that you're a man whore?" Clarence almost spit out his drink, sitting up and processing what I just asked. " Are you this blunt with every person you met? Or am I special?"