‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾08☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
»»————««

  Lilo was 9 years old when her mother took her to her first, and last, therapist. At first, she couldn't wait leave, she just planned on showing up and shrugging her shoulders for the whole two hour visit. But she was caught by surprise at how chill the lady therapist was, she ended up talking to her and forgetting it was a mandatory medical meeting. She told the lady all her thoughts, her problems, and what her imaginary friends would tell her to do. She didn't over speak and share the full truth though, she knew they would lock her chaotic ass up.

  Luckily for her, she was good, really good actually, when it came to fooling people. The therapist deemed she was just the regular average 9 year old with imaginary friends and normal thoughts, Lilo definitely fooled the fuck out of her. And ever since then, her mother felt like it was no need to waste her money and take Lilo to a therapist when she was perfectly fine.

  Anyways, that all plays a part to today, the night of the carnival. Because maybe, just maybe, if Lilo's mother didn't drag her out of that therapist office, and instead booked her more visits, she would've been a better person today and her actions tonight would've been very different. But, we all know that'll never happen, like the chances of Lilo being a good person is just as slim of a chance of me ever being fully clean.

»»————««
L I L O' S P.O.V.

  I stepped out of the taxi, flattening out my flared, cheetah print pants and looking up at the flashing lights from the large ferris wheel, which was probably the tallest ride here. I paid the taxi driver and made sure to grab my little black shoulder purse from the backseat before walking off.

  I was in a good mood tonight, it felt like something bad was going to happen, something that I'll be in control of, and I couldn't wait to see if my senses were correct.

  Nate had texted me over like a dozen fucking times, he wanted to introduce me to his family, as his best friend. Whatever floats his boat, but I know damn sure I'm far away from being his best friend.

  I took my phone out of my purse, pushing past the crowd of people that stood by the entrance of the carnival. It was hectic, and all I could hear were the voices of people screaming for their lives as they rode the stupidest rides. Carnivals seemed fun and all, until you get on a ride, get stuck, or, I don't know, die. Yeah, I know I have trust issues, or maybe I'm just fucking boring, who knows.

  Rue texted me, asking me where I was. I took a picture of myself and showed her where I currently paused at, in front of some random popcorn machine, and told her I'd meet up with her soon. I pressed on Nate's contact, nearly dropping my phone and purse as I pumped into someone, since my eyes were too focused on my damn phone.

  " Great," I looked up and saw Nate standing before me, " Not you too," a discontent look on his face as he glared at my figure. He sighed deeply, rubbing his temples and turning his back on me.

  " Um, excuse me?" I spat, following after him as he sped walk and pushed past the people who were near him or in his way. " You always dress decent and the one day I want you to meet my parents, you look like a fucking whore." I gripped his wrist, yanking him back and making him pause in his tracks.

  " You need to get your mind straight. I think you forgot that you don't own me and I don't own you, I can wear whatever the fuck I want. And last I checked, your introducing me as your best friend so they shouldn't give two shits what I have on!"