‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾06☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

.・。.・゜.・゜・。.
»»————««

  I've been clean for awhile now, and for the record I'm not not telling the truth. I've actually been doing pretty well. Because the morning after that whole drug-dealer-face-tattoo fentanyl excursion, I, uh, got in a little bit of trouble for disappearing for, like, 16 hours. My mom wasn't the only person upset with me, Jules and Lilo were too.

  Jules told me to stop doing drugs, she didn't want to be friends with someone who was on the verge of killing themselves. I mean, she's right though, so, I decided to stay clean. And I have been, for awhile. But, I also been coming to this meeting for longer. Hmm, I don't know, I just didn't want to depress anyone.

  Plus, I really have been trying, and that counts for something. I knew Jules had meant what she said, so I tried my best to refrain from drugs because if I had to choose a pill over Jules, it'll be Jules. Plus, Lilo really came at my ass the night right after that whole shit went down.

  " I could fucking kill you right now," I mumbled, watching Rue approached my side, a pair of sunglasses on her face to block the morning sun from her eyes. " Oh gosh, what'd I do now?" She asked sarcastically, entangling our arms together as we walked down the courtyard and into the school.

  " What you did over the weekend, at Fezco's house. I didn't like it, not one bit." Rue shook her head, as if she's heard enough, which made me stop in the middle of the crowded hallway.

  " I'm not fucking kidding Rue, that shit scared me. I don't like being out of control, and I definitely didn't like seeing that man run his crusty fingers up and down your thighs. Seriously, you need to get your shit together. I've seen too much shit in my life, and I don't have the energy to deal with your death too."

  Rue listened, tucking her curls behind her ear and nodding. " I know, I hear you Lilo, I'll chill."

  " I'm fucking serious Rue, I can't help you or make you want to stop but I do know I dont have to around you while you're doing so. So if you enjoy my company, stop that shit. Or anytime I'm around you, and you're high off anything other than weed, I'm gonna ruin your fucking high, beat the shit out of you if I have to and make your day a living hell, got it?" Rue nodded once again, listening to my every word. " Fine. . I get it."

  I don't know, it's been a really weird couple of weeks. I didn't know it at the time, but Jules and Lilo were falling in love, well not that Lilo would ever admit it. She'd probably kill me before she ever would admit that out loud, but nonetheless it's the truth, Jules and Lilo were falling in love with the same man, and didn't even know it. Aside from that being a real shitty thing to say, it's also not true. They both just been acting weird all week.

»»————««

L I L O' S P.O.V.

  " I'm not saying that Im in love, I'm just saying that I really, really, really like him." I took my airpod out my ears, walking and listening to Rue and Jules conversation. Ever since she helped us out that night, I've been getting more fond of her, she's pretty decent and she was different, unlike all the other basic teenagers around us.

  " Who? ShyGuy118?" Rue asked, fixing her messy ponytail.

  " His name is Tyler," I added, only knowing this because Jules had only said it over a million times today. " It doesn't really matter, they're both little fuckboy names."