57

Surpriseeeee . . . Good to see y'all, it's been a long time ;)

Molly

"You are insufferable, I'm going to kill you in your sleep and I may not feel bad about it."

"Oh c'mon, it's not that bad."

"No, it's not, and that's the problem. It's a good song and it's catchy, which means it's going to be on every radio station and stuck in people's heads forever. And it's about our sex life." I shut the garage door behind us, the diaper bag slung over my shoulder, Harry holding Isabelle in her carrier.

"Well what else am I supposed to write about?" He titled his head so he could smirk at me before he started walking up the stairs.

"Anything else?!" I groaned as he laughed, following him up the stairs and to the nursery.

"Shh, you'll wake her."

I stopped on the stairs and threw my hands up, imaging how I was going to murder him in his sleep.

"Insufferable." I whisper-yelled to him as I made it up the stairs, walking down the hallway to Isabelle's room. I followed him inside and sat down in the rocking chair as he got to work getting her out of the carrier and gently placing her in the sleep sack.

"You'll be fine, nobody will care."

"I care." I pointed to myself while glaring at him. I watched as he picked Belle up and walked the short distance to her crib, carefully putting her down and turning back to me when he was sure she wasn't going to wake up.

He ignored me, instead turning me around and guiding my out the door saying, "Let's go downstairs." I sighed but went anyway, not without grumbling all the way down. Once I got to the bottom I went ahead and made my way to the living room, but before I could throw myself down on the couch Harry grabbed my hand and turned me around.

"Molly."

"Hmm?" I looked up at him, his arms snaking around my waist and pulling me closer against him, one of his arms then moving up my body so he could rest his hand on my cheek.

"If you don't want me to release the song, if you're uncomfortable with it, I can pick a different one." I looked into his eyes and saw sincerity, that's all I ever see when I look into his eyes. Sincerity and love. I know he would do anything for me, anything to make me happy and comfortable. That's all he's been doing for almost a year.

I sighed when I thought about it.

He's always putting me first, except when Isabelle is concerned. But besides that, I'm the first priority, the first worry. Sometimes it makes me feel loved and wanted, and sometimes, like now, it makes me feel guilty. Guilty that I don't always do the same for him, guilty that he's been honest with his selfishness and worked to not be as selfish.

Whereas I...

I guess I'm still selfish and I'm still not entirely able to admit that.

But in this moment I can admit it. In this moment I can do the right thing and put him first.

So I tell him to put himself first.

"No, I want you to release it."

He looks shocked by my answer, I am slightly too. Only because my brain is screaming at me to take it back, to protect myself from the slight chance of embarrassment. To protect our life, to keep living in this little bubble we've created for ourselves.

But sooner or later the bubble must be popped. Im going to start to pop it now, maybe not entirely, probably not for a while. But a small poke in this moment is all that is needed.