58

surpriseeeeeee

***

Molly

"Happy birthday butterfly."

I heard the words, just barely, so much so that I thought I was still dreaming. Honestly, I feel like I'm still dreaming. Never in my life would I have thought I was here. Being held in his arms, in this house, in this city, with the life I have now.

"Time to wake up darling, we have a big day ahead of us." I groaned, turning into his chest and nuzzling my face into him.

"I want to sleep in for my birthday."

"You have slept in love." I pulled back to look at him, my brows furrowed in confusion. "It's past 10 baby."

"What? What about Belle, she's got to be awake." He nodded his head with a soft smile, his hands pushing back my hair from my forehead.

It's been about two months since Isabelle arrived, and although she and I have made strides since she first got home, I still struggle every week with her and my overall feelings. The initial guilt and jealousy over Harry and exhaustion have subsided slightly now. She's starting to sleep more, and although she still prefers Harry over anyone else, she's been tolerating me, which for now, is fine, more than fine really. Victoria just keeps reminding me that everything happens at its own pace, and it's completely normal for Isabelle and I to still be working on our relationship.

"She is, but she's at her aunt Sarah's. She came over early this morning to pick her up so we could have the day to ourselves." I sighed with a smile as he spoke against my neck, leaving soft little kisses up and down the soft skin.

"Did she now?" He hummed against my skin, moving his mouth down and pushing the strap of my sleep shirt to the side so he could kiss my collarbone.

"She did, so do you want breakfast first, or do you want dessert first."

"What does dessert consist of?" I closed my eyes as I rolled onto my back, my arms stretched above my head as he slowly moved down my body, his hands pushing my shirt up to my ribs, his mouth leaving soft kisses down my stomach and to the waistband of my shorts.

"I have a few things in mind. . ." He laughed lightly on my skin, his breath fanning over it causing goosebumps to rise all over my stomach. His hands reached up, spreading over my ribs and up further, pushing the fabric of my shirt over my boobs. The cool air of the room hit me, making my nipples peak and my body shiver a little bit.

But then my body was hotter than ever, his hands and mouth everywhere, my clothes flung to the floor. Our bodies tangled together quickly, me on top of him, the only sound in the room coming from us. Our bodies moved in unison, my hands resting on the bed to keep myself somewhat upright, his hands touching and grabbing anything he could. Our teeth kept knocking together, but neither of us cared. We only cared about how we were making the other feel.

Soon we were a tangled lump on the bed, heavy breathing and sweaty skin. My head resting on his chest and his arms holding me close. I sighed contently, happy to stay here all day. But knowing Harry, he has about ten things planned for the day. Partly because I know he likes to plan little surprises but also because I made him promise he wouldn't buy me any gifts. Ive always been kind of weird with people giving me gifts and I just don't feel like I need anything this year, a year ago today? Sure, I would have asked for things of necessity for school or my apartment or whatever. But this year, I wouldn't even know what to ask for, I have everything and more.

And as if he could read my mind, which I'm not convinced he can't do honestly, he started to pull his arms away, making me whine and turn towards him as he detached himself. He laughed at me, sneaking away quickly before I could grab onto him.