21

Molly - 14 weeks pregnant

I stepped off the plane, my backpack secure on my back and headed to towards customs. Once I made it safely through I went to baggage claim, finding my bag and lifting it off the conveyor. I exited the doors, the warm sun hitting my face. I pulled my hat down further on my face and slipped my sunglasses on, waiting for Sarah to show up. I spotted her not long after, rushing to her car and getting in. Once I was in I took my hat and sunglasses off, running my fingers through my hair.

"Hey Molls." Sarah looked at me with sympathetic eyes, her voice soft and comforting. I sighed, resting my head back on the seat.

"Hi Sarah."

"How are you?" She drove off, heading back towards Harry's house. He didn't know I was coming back today. If he did he would have insisted on picking me up from the airport and I didn't really want to deal with that today. My week in England was really needed, but it was also extremely draining, mentally and physically. I thought being there and seeing Norah would help me, but in reality it just made things worse. It made me miss her even more and it made me want to leave even more. But I didn't want to leave for LA, I wanted to go anywhere but here. I wanted to be anywhere but California and London.

"I'm okay, I guess. Tired mostly."

"How are mum and dad?"

"They're good. They miss you." She nodded her head, keeping her focus on the road.

"How was Norah?" I sighed, looking out the window.

"I miss her." I kept my focus on the world around us, not wanting to get emotional again. I spent the whole week in England being emotional, crying almost everyday. I was alone in England for the most part, and that gave me time to think and actually let the world catch up to me. Once everything did catch up, it wasn't fun.

"I know. I do too." We drove in silence the rest of the way and once we got to Harry's neighborhood I sighed, closing my eyes, dreading the rest of the day. I know Harry is going to have a lot of questions and I don't know if I have the energy to answer them right now. All I want to do is sleep, try and fight this jet lag. We reached the house and Sarah pulled in the driveway, putting the car in park and turning towards me. "Do you want me to come in with you?" I shook my head, unbuckling my seatbelt and opening my door.

"No that's okay." I got out, going to the backseat and grabbing my bags.

"Okay, well, call me if you need anything okay?" I nodded my head, shutting the door and walking around the car. I waved goodbye, thanking her for the ride before heading up the pathway to the house. I unlocked the door, turning off the alarm and setting my keys down by the door.

"Hello?" I could hear Harry's voice from the living room, confusion evident in his voice.

"It's Molly!" I called back, setting my bags by the stairs before heading towards where I heard his voice come from.

"Molly?"

"Hey." He peaked his head around the corner and his face lit up slightly when he saw me, coming over and wrapping me in a hug. I was caught off guard slightly but hugged him back, interlocking my hands behind his neck. I let him sit in the hug for as long as he wanted, letting him pull back and break the hug. He stepped back, his eyes looking down at mine, the dull green shining a bit more.

"Hi."

I smiled at him, it was a small smile but it was all I could muster right now. 'Hi', I dropped my hands from his shoulders, letting them hang at my sides.

"You were gone awhile."

"It was just a week." I shrugged my shoulders, avoiding eye contact. I moved from around him, heading to the kitchen. He followed behind me and sat at the kitchen counter while I looked in the fridge for food, pulling out some fruit. I poured some into a big bowl, placing in between the two of us. I grabbed a strawberry, popping it into my mouth.