4

Song: Harry by Kelsy Karter (;

Molly

My eyes fluttered open, the sun shining in my eyes. I groaned and turned over, or at least tried to, something blocked me from doing so. I peeled my eyes open, a small headache already forming. I looked around, not recognizing my surroundings, that is until my eyes landed on a person next to me.

"Shit." I sat up quickly, pulling the sheets with me. "Oh god, no." The memories flooded back in my mind and my lack of clothing confirmed it. I got out of bed quickly, searching around the room frantically trying to find my belongings. Once I found all my clothes I slipped them on, leaving my shoes off. I grabbed my purse and shoes and quickly ran out of the room, not bothering to look back. I fished for my phone out of my purse, thankful it still had some battery. I noticed several missed calls from Sarah and I realized that I just disappeared on her last night. I dialed her number, pressing the phone to my ear as I stood in the hallway.

"Hello?" He voice was groggy, she clearly had just woken up and it made me feel worse than I already did.

"Shit sorry, it's me. I didn't mean to wake you. Are you staying in the same hotel as Harry?" My voice was hushed, but my words tumbled out in a fast pace.

"Yeah why?"

"What room are you in?"

"1530, again, why?" I hung up the phone, deciding not to answer her question. I realized she was on the same floor and I followed the signs to her room, it was far from Harry's. I knocked on the door, my leg bouncing as I waited for her to answer it. She appeared on the other side, her hair messy and in her pjs.

"Molly?" I pushed past her, setting my things down and going to the bathroom. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I gotta pee, give me a second." I did my business and washed my hands, appearing back in the room again. Sarah was sat on the bed, sitting up against the headboard, a cup of coffee in her hand. She pat the bed next to her, and I sat down.

"There's a coffee on the bedside table for you." I gratefully grabbed it, drinking the warm liquid. I got comfortable under the covers, leaning up against the headboard like Sarah.

"So you wanna tell me why you're here at the asscrack of dawn?" Her tone was like that of a mother's and I sent her a glare, holding the mug in my hands.

"Yes, don't be snarky." I took another sip of the coffee, waiting for the caffeine to kick in. "Okay so, I started talking to Harry last night and we got along and I kinda mayhavesleptwithhim." I sped up the end of my sentence, bringing the mug back up to my lips, staring ahead at the wall.

"I'm sorry, repeat?"

"I may have slept with Harry Styles last night?" My tone sounded like I was confused, but I most definitely was not confused. I knew exactly what happened last night. Do I fully regret it? No, it was great sex. But should I have been so openly sexual with a famous pop star in a bar? Probably not. I'll be surprised if there's no photos of us circulating around the internet.

"You didn't!"

"I did." I slumped down in the bed further, pulling to covers over my face, hiding my head underneath.

"I don't know why you're acting like this. Did you like it?"

"I did." I groaned out, my voice muffled by the white covers.

"Then why are you acting like this is a bad thing?"

"Because he's famous Sarah!"

"Look Molls." She tugged the comforter off my face, making me reveal my face to her. She was turned towards me, her coffee mug set down on her bedside table. "I know you're not one for flings and what not, but Harry is a good guy and he's not going to do anything to hurt you. And if you want to keep this a one time thing, then he'll respect that, trust me." He patted my cheek with a smile. "Besides, if you don't want to see him again it won't be hard to avoid him." She sent me a knowing look.