38

Omg sorry this took so long to get out. College has been kicking my ass. Anywayyy, this is sort of a filler, most of these next chapters until the baby is born will be fillers so bare with me for a bit.

ALSO thanks for 60k!!!! It means a lot! I love you all. Enjoy this chapter!

Molly - 33 weeks pregnant

"When are you coming to visit next?" I shifted my weight on the bed, propping some pillow behind my back so I could lean against the headboard. I held my phone out in front of me, holding it so my face was in view, Erica's face on the other end.

"Hopefully soon, there's no way I'm gonna miss the birth."

"You know you're not gonna be in the room right?" I chuckled at her face, offense and shock pulling against her features.

"What? Why?" Her voice came out slightly whiny as she tilted her head to the side.

"Well because I'm only gonna have my mum and Harry in there. If you're in there then Sarah is gonna wanna be in there, and the Mitch is gonna complain that everyone is in the room besides him." I rolled my eyes, imagining my hospital room filled with people while my body rips in half. "It'll be too busy, too hectic. I'd need a little bit of peace while I push a watermelon out of my vagina."

"Then can I at least be in the room until you go into active labor?"

"Yes, you can be in there until she starts to exit my body." I rolled my eyes as she cheered a bit, doing a little dance in her room.

"You're a mess."

"Yes, but you love me." I laughed at her, about to say something when I got a notification on my phone.

"Hang on one second." I pressed the notification, taking me to twitter. It took me to a thread, a thread I should not have clicked on. I didn't have to look at many tweets to realize it was about me, Harry's fans were talking about me. . . and most of it wasn't nice. I quickly shook my head, clicking off of twitter and returning to facetime to Erica.

"Hey, um, I gotta go."

"Are you alright?" I nodded my head, probably a little too quickly. I doubt I was being very convincing, and it showed when she gave me a look like she knew I was lying.

"Yeah, I'll talk to you later." I gave her a small smile, ending the call and putting my phone down, the tears welling in my eyes. I tried my best to keep my composure but the lack of Harry mixed with the increased hormones is making it very difficult.

I let my head fall into my hands, my chin tucked against my chest and my breathing shallow. Every time I've gotten affected by people on social media I've always had Harry near by to talk me down, assure me that what others thought didn't matter. That if we're happy then it doesn't matter.

I keep trying to run this through my head, that what people say on the internet doesn't matter. That I'm happy with Harry, our baby is healthy, and that's all that matters. And then I try to remember the positive interactions I've had with fans, like the girl from the Halloween party, Cecelia. She said she liked us and couldn't wait to see the baby.

I just need to calm down and think of fans like her, fans that love Harry and support him no matter what. Just calm down Molly.

I squeezed my eyes shut as my breathing only got quicker and heavier as my chest heaved up and down, tears streaming down my cheeks. My hand clutched my chest as my breathing became more shallow, fisting my shirt into a bundle. I dipped my head back down, erratic sobs mixed with wet tears as I chocked on my breath, the sobs coming out choppy as I tried to calm myself down.