2

Song: Nice to Meet Ya by Niall Horan
Molly

"Here Molly, this is your ticket. I got you a front row seat in the perfect spot to see me." Sarah sent me a cheeky smile while handing me a ticket. I laughed and rolled my eyes at her, taking the ticket in my hand. "Just go through that curtain and there should be someone there to show you where it is." I nodded at her, giving her a small hug.

"Alright, break a leg and I'll see you after?"

"Yeah just wear your vip pass and you can come back here when it's over, I'll meet you right here."

I made my way to the curtain Sarah nodded to earlier, pushing my way through and descending the small amount of stairs. I showed my ticket to a security guard who pointed to my seat. I sent him a small thank you before finding my seat, tucking my ticket and vip pass in my purse for later. The arena was already loud, girls chattering loudly around me. The opening act had already come and gone and now everyone was waiting for the main act, Harry Styles. I was sitting in between a few groups of girls, and Sarah was right. I was in the perfect view of the drums. I rolled my eyes at the seat she got me, she would try and put me in the perfect place to see her play.

"Hi! I don't want to sound weird but I saw you go backstage earlier! Do you know Harry?" A girl tapped my shoulder, she was very enthusiastically asking me questions, almost shouting them over everyone else's noise. I was taken aback, I couldn't form any words for a second as she stood there with wide eyes and a large smile.

"Oh, uh, no I don't. My sister plays the drums."

"Oh my god, your sister is Sarah!?" I nodded my head confused, I didn't know Sarah was that well liked. "That's so cool! Can you tell her I said hi? My name is Haley by the way." She held out her hand and I shook it, giving her a soft smile.

"Yeah, I can." The lights dimmed and everyone's heads immediately turned to the stage, screams filling the air. My eyes searched around the room, trying to find anything in the darkness. The sound of thousands of screaming girls was the only thing I could focus on, that is until a curtain is drawn and pictures start displaying on it. I didn't think it could get any louder in this building until that happened.

The photos kept moving and rotating, the lights still dimmed, the curtain blocking anything from being seen on the stage. I could feel my heartbeat beating loudly in my chest, the atmosphere around me causing my nerves to rise, excitement entering my body. The noise was deafening as soon as the lights dropped along with the curtain, and all you could see was Harry and the band on stage.

***

"So, what'd you think?" Sarah was slightly out of breath, beads of sweat on her forehead. But he smile was so large, genuine. She was on a high, and it was amazing to see her like this. The amount of happiness she's feeling and showing in the moment is contagious.

"It was really good, I had a lot of fun." I walked side by side with her, my smile matching her own. "But nothing compares to your musical talent." I sent her a wink and bumped my hip with hers, causing her to laugh and push my shoulder away.

"You're lying, but thank you." She slung an arm around me, guiding me back to the dressing room where most of the band already was. "We're gonna go out tonight, come with? Please?" She sent me her best puppy dog eyes and a pout on her lips, her hands clasped in front of her. I threw my head back with a groans, my eyes shut.

"Fine, but I'm not staying out late." I pointed a finger at her but I couldn't help the smile on my face. She smiled back at me before slipping away to change her clothes. Everyone else in the band had come in to change and some already left. I haven't talked to Harry much yet, as soon as he got in the dressing room earlier he was rushed to get ready. It was for the best probably though, I felt like I might say something stupid in front of him.