50

Just a quick little note.... I just wanted to say that I do see and read every comment that you guys put on here and although most are supportive or funny, there are some that are not the nicest. I just wanted to remind everyone that we should be nice to others, especially those who make themselves vulnerable by putting their material out for the world to see.

But, I do genuinely appreciate everyone who has been immensely supportive while I write this books, and I am sorry this has taken so long to get out to all of you.

I've been so ready to write this chapter for the longest time and I hope you all love it. Now who's ready for some sappy one on one time with Molly and Harry???

***

Song: Fine Line by Harry Styles

Molly

"I don't wanna leave yet." I whined out from under the think white duvet, my voice muffled beneath it.

"We can't stay here forever baby." I sighed at his words and felt the bed dip beside me and then his hands pulling back the cover, much to my annoyance.

I squinted as the light from the large window encased my eyes.

"Why not?" I turned my head a little to look at Harry sitting next to me leaning on one arm so he could look down at me.

"Because we gotta go home to Isabelle at some point. Can't stay away forever." I huffed at his words, pulling the blanket back over my face.

Curse him and his sensible mind and good dad instincts.

"Can't we just stay a couple days longer? I'm sure she's doing just fine with our parents." My voice was muffled again, my eyes shutting as the thick blanket casted warmth on my face, trapping in heat.

"Hey. . ." His voice trailed off and he slowly peeled back the blanket, just enough to see my face poking out from underneath. He had shifted closer to me, the side of his leg resting against my arm that was trapped under the blanket. His arm was resting over my body, pressing into the bed on the opposite side of him. He was leaning over me with furrowed brows and a slight frown on his face.

"Why do you want to stay here so badly?" He had confusion laced in his voice but it was soft and gentle, his eyes matching that. I sighed and closed my eyes, turning on my side, mushing my face into the pillow a little bit.

I felt his fingers delicately push some hair off my face, tucking it behind my ear as he waited for me to say something. But I kept quiet, I didn't want to tell him the real reason I wanted to stay here. I was enjoying my time here much more than I have been at home. I've been able to be a normal twenty-one year old and just exist with the person I love.

Every second we've been here has felt perfect, I was happier than I've been in weeks. But I knew if I told him that then he would feel guilty that I feel this way and be upset that I didn't tell him sooner.

But I can't tell him, he's so happy at home, everything is perfect to him right now. And I can't bring myself to ruin his happiness.

"Baby." I didn't realize I was quiet for so long until he spoke up again. His hand had moved to play with my hair, scratching my scalp lightly. But I also didn't notice that, I was too wrapped up in my thoughts to notice what was going on around me in the moment.

I flickered my eyes open slowly, looking up at him with the blanket tucked up to my chin. His eyes were searching mine as his brows were pulled down a little, furrowed in the middle creating a small crease on his forehead. His lips were pulled down in the corners a little and he looked like he was trying to figure me out, but I had gotten good at hiding my feelings lately.