37

Song: peach by Kevin abstract
Molly - 32 weeks pregnant

"Molly are you ready? I have the car packed up!" I heard Harry yell from downstairs as I looked around the bedroom for anything I may be forgetting. I moved most of my stuff into his room this week, leaving the room across from here empty except for the furniture. I walked around the room once more, double checking every drawer and corner.

"I'm coming!" I grabbed my bag, slinging it over my shoulder and leaving the room, heading towards the stairs. Harry insisted that we go on a little road trip, he wanted to do something fun before the baby was born, just the two of us. Because of that he's been in the studio everyday until late at night, usually I'm asleep by the time he gets home. I understand though, they're getting close to being done with the basics of it. He said they've recorded most of the songs, but he feels like he's missing a few things. He thinks going on this trip may help inspire him.

"There you are. . ." Harry was staring up at me with soft eyes and a smile to match, wearing jeans and an oversized sweater, white vans on his feet. I was wearing similar clothes, except I was wearing leggings instead of jeans. I haven't tried to wear jeans recently and I'm not about to try.

When I reached the stairs he grabbed my bag from me, giving me a quick kiss before grabbing my hand and leading me to the front door.

"You go ahead to the car, its unlocked. I gotta lock up the house." I nodded my head, shuffling slowly to the car. This is one of the few times we're taking his suv, but I'm happy we are. There's more room for the bags and for us to stretch out a bit, specifically me. I reached the car, opening up the passenger side and sliding it, keeping the door open. I peaked around the car, seeing pillows and blankets in the backseat, as well as a couple small bags. I guess our main bags are in the boot.

"Ready baby?"

"Ready." I nodded my head with a smile, watching as he slid my bag into the backseat where I could reach it before getting in the driver seat. I shut my door as he turned the car on, getting comfortable in my seat. "But, I still don't know where we're going." He looked over to me with a smirk as we went through the gate and onto the neighborhood road.

"There's a reason for that darling." I rolled my eyes, moving my seat backwards a bit, shifting my body to lean on my side slightly.

"What do you have up your sleeve Harry Styles?" I reached my hand over, resting it on his leg as he turned onto the main road, heading god knows where.

"Nothing you won't enjoy Molly Thomas." I sighed, rolling my eyes again but grabbing his phone from the center console, playing music for us.

"How long are we going to be driving?"

"A while, I packed some snacks and some drinks." I gave him a look, raising an Enron with a shy smile. He briefly looked at me before turning back to the road, "I know you can't go more than two hours without getting hungry, so I figured it was best to pack snacks instead of buying food every time we stopped for you to pee." He had a smirk on his face, reaching his hand over to grab mine, interlacing our fingers.

"Hey it's not my fault your daughter loves to sit on my bladder."

"How come whenever she doesn't something you don't like she becomes my daughter?" He laughed a little, sunglasses on top of his head, holding his hair back.

"Because you're the only person who knows how to push my buttons perfectly, so clearly she's gotten your genes." I looked at him with a smirk, tucking my hair behind my ears.

"Oh whatever."

I laughed at him, turning my head to face the backseat, letting go of his hand briefly.