28

That's how big her bump is right now!

Small filler just to get myself set up for the next chapter!

Molly - 19 weeks pregnant

Harry has been acting weird all week, ever since the doctors appointment. I'm not sure why but it's starting to worry me slightly. I've asked him about it a couple times and he always assures me that everything is fine and he's just stressed about the album, which I don't have any reason not to believe, but something just seems. . . off. I'm hoping it's just the album and not something larger than that.

I feel like he and I are in a good place right now and I would hate for anything to mess that up. Granted, he's gone a lot during the day because of interviews or writing, but once he come's home it's like we're in our perfect little bubble. And I love our bubble. He usually comes home with dinner or makes me something, which he's been doing more frequently. He's been insisting on doing more for me while I can sit and rest. Normally I would protest, but as the baby grows, the more uncomfortable I get. Plus, he seems to like to take care of me, and I like seeing him happy. But after dinner he always finds a way to relax me, whether that be a massage, a movie, or running me a bath. But either way, I have no room to complain.

And I've been finding myself sleeping in his bed more frequently. I don't know why but I tend to sleep better with him. Maybe it's just the fact that there's somebody next to me, or maybe it's that I'm more comfortable with him. But thankfully, he doesn't seem to mind me sleeping in there.

"Molly? You're still in bed?" I lifted my head off the pillow, turning to look at Harry who was standing in the doorway with his eyebrows furrowed. I shifted my body to lay on my side so I was able to look at him while laying down.

"Yeah, my body hurts again." I sighed out, laying my head back down on the pillow, pulling the duvet closer to me. He jutted his bottom lip out into a slight pout, his arms crossing over his chest as he leaned against the doorframe.

"What hurt's today?"

"Just the usual stomach pain and my feet, but now my hips are starting to hurt. Which I looked up, since it was a new feeling, and luckily its normal, but its still a bitch." I groaned out, pressing my hand to my side where I was feeling the pain. I pushed lightly against my stomach, trying to massage out the feeling, but I felt something different, causing me to gasp out a little bit.

"What? Whats wrong?" I pushed my belly again, ignoring his remark. The same feeling happened again and confirmed what I was feeling. Instead of being concerned I looked to Harry with a grin while he face showed worry.

"C'mere" I waved my hand to tell him to come closer and he walked forward, his eyebrows still furrowed and a slight frown on his face. He reached me next to the bed and I pushed the duvet down a little, grabbing his hand in mine, placing it on my stomach. I laid my hand on top of his, lightly applying pressure to the same spot.

"What are you doing?"

"Shh, just wait. . ." I kept pushing, applying light pressure, hoping she would do it again. I felt the small movement and grinned, looking up to Harry who's frown turned into more of a confused and shocked look. "Did you feel that?"

"Is that. . ." I nodded my head, watching his face pull into a giddy smile. "Did she just kick for the first time?"

"Well technically the third time. . . but yes, this is the first time I've ever felt her do that." He had a look a adoration in his eyes, keeping his gaze and hand on my stomach in the same spot. His eyes held a light sparkle and his dimples were on display. He moved to sit next to me, sitting criss cross all while he kept his hand in the same place.