17

Song: all night longer by Sammy Adams

Harry

I left the house about an hour ago and arrived to the studio shortly after, diving into the music while I waited for Mitch. I started writing messy lyrics to a song the other day, Molly being the inspiration for me. But now she's inspired me to write a different type of song, a more upbeat song.

"Harold! What are we doin' man?" I turned my head away from the guitar, swiveling my body towards him.

"Bonjour Mitchell, I'm working on a song. I have this image in my head but I can't get it out on paper."

"What's the image." He came over, sitting down next to me and reaching for his guitar.

"Well, I've got the first verse down and a basic sound with the guitar, so let me play it. . ." I repositioned myself, readying my hands on the guitar. I started to softly pluck the basic chords, letting the very few lines spill from my mouth hesitantly.

"Taste like strawberries on a summer evenin' and it sounds just like a song. I want more berries and that summer feelin', it's so wonderful and warm. . ." I let my voice trail off, my fingers stopping against the strings of the guitar. I looked up at Mitch to see a smirk on his face.

"What? What's that smile for?" I sighed, slouching down in my seat. I know it wasn't much of a song, and it's so early and rough, but I kind of like it. . .

"It's good! Don't worry, I can see that look on your face. It's just. . . The content, the lyrics themselves, not very subtle Styles." I sighed in relief at the fact that he liked the song, I always depend on Mitch to give me his raw opinion and we work so well together to make songs. But I guess he is right, I wrote those lyrics right as I got here, when I was feeling a high. A high off of Molly.

"When have you ever known me to be subtle?" He laughed at and nodded.

"I guess you're right. But okay, so if you want to go for that vibe for this song then let's go for it." He gave me another smirk before fiddling with his guitar and mimicking the chords I played just a minute ago.

We spent a few hours coming up with more lyrics and melodies and harmony's. We have all the lyrics and the basic sound to the song down, and so far I really like it. I think it's a great first start to my next album, plus I think it's good to start the writing process on a high note, and this song definitely shows that. Mitch and I were just hanging out in the studio, my guitar was put away but Mitch was playing random tunes and chords.

"You know she's gonna hate you when she hears that song."

"Who?" I looked at him confused, my eyebrows knitting together as I leaned back into the couch.

"The girl you wrote it about." He raised his eyebrows at me, continuing to play his guitar. I shook my head at him, pushing my hair off my face.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"Mhmm, you do realize Sarah is going to play these songs with you, so you might wanna minimize the songs about her sisters pussy." I looked at him with wide eyes and an open mouth. I grabbed whatever was closest to me which just so happened to be drumsticks. I chucked it at him and it hit him in his chest, his hand automatically reaching up to touch where it hit him.

"Shut up, Mitchell." He put his hands up, his head cocking to the side.

"You know I'm right."

"You're literally not."

"Whatever you say, Harold." I rolled my eyes at him, relaxing back into the couch, not wanting to admit that he actually was right. This song was about Molly and I forgot that Sarah would have to learn the song and perform it constantly. Well. . . too late now. And I know he's right that Molly probably will kill me when she hears this song, especially since the baby hormones are making her emotions work overtime. But, again, it's too late to go back. And I really like this song, so I guess I'll just have to be killed after we record the song. "You wanna know something?" I looked at him, my eyebrows raising as I waited for him to continue speaking.