3

SAUCY SCENE! BEWARE!

Song: Little White Lies by One Direction
Molly

I stumbled into the car after Harry, practically falling over my own feet. Luckily I stuck my landing next to him, but it was long before I was moved closer to him, his hands grabbing for me and pulling me across the seats. His lips attached to my neck again and I tilted my head, giving him more access. Soft moans left my mouth and my hands were trying to grab anything I could, his hair, his shirt, his belt. I pulled his face up so I could connect our lips again, throwing a leg over his. I was almost fully on top of him, our lips moving in a frenzy.

It felt like only seconds before the car stopped again, the door opening and I was rushing out, my lips swollen and wet. I impatiently waited for Harry to get out of the town car, and once he did he quickly walked inside the hotel. We both knew to keep our distance and our heads down until we got into a more private area. I know I didn't want photos circulating around of me and Harry making out, that's just cause for a ridiculous scandal and rumors.

Once we were in the elevator I was pushed up against the wall, Harry's lips back on mine. My hands were exploring his body, fisting at his shirt. I started unbuttoning his top, getting started for when we get to his room. The elevator doors opened and we both stumbled out, hardly detaching ourselves from each other. He pulled me to a room, quickly searching for his key while I placed kisses on his neck and jawline. Once the door was open he picked me up from the hips, my legs wrapping around his waist. His hands rested on my ass, keeping me up in place while mine were placed on his shoulders. He walked us to the bed and leaned down, placing me on the mattress all the while not letting our lips part.

I yanked at his shirt, messily unbuttoning his shirt. I pushed it off his shoulders and sat up. "Unzip me." My voice was breathy as he reached around, fiddling with the zipper. While he did that I slipped off my shoes, throwing them somewhere away from us, along with my purse. Once the zipper was down he pulled it up over my head, discarding it somewhere on the floor. I was left in my bra and underwear, and I was grateful I chose a white lace matching pair.

His eyes racked over my body, his hands exploring. I watched as he dipped his head down, kissing my neck and leaving a wet trail down towards my shoulder then down the center of my chest. He reached around, unclasping my bra, letting it fall to the bed. He took one of my breasts in his hand, pinching and rolling my nipple in his fingers. I let my head fall back on the bed, enjoying the work his hands and mouth were doing. His other hand trailed down my side, slipping into the waistband on my underwear, quickly slipping them off. I was completely naked in front of him now, but I didn't feel vulnerable or uncomfortable.

My hands reached up, searching for his pants. Once I found them I pulled his belt loose, then unbuttoned his pants. He took the hint and pushed them down, along with his boxers. Oh dear god. I couldn't help but stare at him. He was large, very large. His member stood at a point, brushing against my thigh. I tore my eyes away, pulling him down to me, kissing his lips fiercely.

"Please." I was tugging at his hair, wanting some type of pleasure right now.

"What is it baby? What do you want?" His voice was deep, sultry. There was a rasp to it that wasn't there before. And my god was it sexy, everything he did was sexy.

"Touch me, please." He smirked at me, dipping his head down again, leaving a trail of kissing from my cheek, down my body and to my inner thighs. His hands were gripping my hips, his fingers pressing into my skin, his lips leaving a burning sensation on my thighs. I whimpered and bucked my hips up, wanting something.