49

Song: free by ryn weaver

Molly

Today is the day both Harry and I have been looking forward to for a few weeks now. Harry more so than me, I have some nerves mixed in with the excitement. I'm excited to play dress up and spend some time with Harry, it's kind of like we're just going on a fancy date together.

Our mums and my dad are on baby duty because all of the kids are going out one way or another. Gem is heading out with friends Sarah and Erica are with us in New York. We left late last night to New York, quickly checking into a hotel and crashing for the night, in preparation for today.

Erica has been talking to James on the phone this morning, and I'm glad she's found somebody she likes too, especially because she'll be staying with us for the summer, that way she has someone to hangout with that isn't a tired mum or a fussy baby.

But she's still hiding him away, and I know it's mostly because we're all very busy in the house but I really want to meet him, see how he acts and all that. Plus, I kinda of want to see if I can scare him into being nice and not hurting her. Although, I'm not sure how scary a twenty one year old sleep deprived mum is. Granted, I wasn't very scary before I became a mum, but now I've got hormones out the ass and I cry at the littlest things.

Which, Harry has noticed. He keeps asking about this mood I've been in, but I keep telling him I'm fine. And I am fine, just need some time to adjust to being a mum. I know he worries, but it's easy to keep his focus not on me with the baby around. Because as soon as she cries, he's running to her side to see what he can do to make her happy again.

Im glad he's such a great dad and cares for Isabelle really well, but I still can't shake this feeling I have. I know she has to be our first priority right now, but I still want him to myself sometimes. Which is why I'm excited for tonight, it's just gonna be he and I, we can focus our attention on each other without having to worry about the baby.

But I am afraid that I have high expectations for tonight and it's not gonna be how I want. Because I know Harry is going to be busy at the met and he's gonna be around people he doesn't see all that often. I know I need to be aware of this and expect it, but I secretly hope he just stays with me all night.

But I know that's not a realistic hope for tonight. 

I shouldn't be thinking negatively right now though, because I am in the middle of being pampered and it's maybe the best thing to ever happen to me. I'm sitting in a hotel room with Erica and Sarah while the mums are on FaceTime on my laptop.

Right now, my nails are being done as I sit in a chair with the bright light flooding into the suite. There's people everywhere preparing for tonight and it's not even the full team. The other half of the team is in a separate hotel room with Harry, helping him get ready for the night.

Harry wanted us to get ready separate so we could relax for a bit and then surprise each other, but I feel like it's because he knew I would take hours longer to get ready. But I don't mind, I kind of like the idea of being surprised. I haven't seen his final outfits and he hasn't seen mine, so it should be fun finally being able to see each other.

I did feel nervous being out of control of what was being done to me, but I trusted the team to do amazing things. I'm glad that my dark circles will get covered up though.

"Okay, your nails are all done. You have a break now if you want to eat before we start on your hair and makeup." I nodded my head, looking down at my nails for the first time. They were definitely longer than what I was used to, but they looked so pretty. I was a little confused by the pattern they picked, but I'm not going to question it. I trust that they know what they're doing and they clearly have a vision in mind.