48

Very important authors note at the end!!! Please read it!

***

Song: us by James bay

Molly

"Hey kiddo, it's time to go." I tore my eyes away from the baby to see Erica standing above me, her purse on her shoulder and the car keys in her hand.

Isabelle was sleeping peacefully in the bassinet we keep in the living room, her hands curled into tiny fists by her head.

Today Erica was bringing me to Gucci to do a last minute fitting on my dress. Everyone is hoping it'll fit since we had to sort of guess what size I was going to be.

I'm not much bigger than I was pre pregnancy, but I've definitely gone up a size around my stomach and hips. But I was told the dress is sort of a fit and flare so hopefully it'll be fine.

Next week is the Met Gala, and Harry's two outfits are all finished, it's just mine we have to worry about. Harry wanted to go to this meeting with me but he needed to read to the studio since he's taken a couple weeks off.

I told him it was fine to go because he won't be able to go to the studio everyday like he was able to before Isabelle came. And it's not like I'm alone, the mums and my dad are still here, as well as Gemma and Erica. There's plenty of people here to babysit Isabelle or for me to hangout with.

Today was my dads turn to watch the baby because the mums wanted to come to gucci with us. Anne said she was used to how these things work because of years of helping Harry so she offered to come help with anything. And then my mum just wanted to come because she's never done anything like this, never even stepped inside of a gucci store. To say she's excited would be an understatement.

But I'm just glad to get out of the house a little bit, to be away from Isabelle and all the mum duties. Which I know sounds bad, but it's been a rough couple weeks. All she does around me is cry, and it's so exhausting.

"Alright, let me get my dad. Watch Belle for me?" Erica nodded her head and sat down on the couch next to the bassinet, bringing her hand up to run her finger against Isabelle's cheek.

I scurried off to go upstairs and grab my purse, while also grabbing my dad to let him know we're all leaving. I knocked on the room my parents were staying in, slowly opening the door. My dad was sitting in one of the decorative chairs by the windows looking at something I couldn't quite see.

"Hey pops." I sent a smile over to him as I stepped into the room, the natural light of the day making the room bright.

"Hi darling, you heading out now?" I nodded my head.

"Yeah, the baby's downstairs sleeping." I pointed my finger out the door to show that she was out the room as he grunted a bit and got out of the chair. "What are you reading?" He held up what was in his hand and I squinted a bit to read it, but it didn't take long for me to notice it was the book Harry made me. We both must have left it out after filling in the last two pages with Isabelle. Now Harry is working on the second book, which is full of all things Isabelle.

"I gotta admit, as much as I don't like the bloke, this is sweet." He waved the book a bit before walking over and handing it to me. "I'll see you later darling." He leaned down and placed a kiss on my cheek before disappearing down the stairs.

I looked at the book in my hands now, tracing my fingers over the words on the front cover. I gripped the edge of the cover, opening it up to the first page. It was a picture of one of the first baby bump photos we had, along with the first ultrasound photo. But what I forgot was on this page was a photo Harry took in Seattle. It was when we went to the cliff area, I guess it was our first sort of date.