12

Song: into my arms by coin
Molly

"Hey, we're here." I tore my eyes away from my phone right as he parked. We were driving on a dirt road for a little and now we're parked right off to the side of it. I looked around nothing hardly anything around us.

"Where is here?"

"It's just a field that overlooks the sea. It's secluded so we shouldn't run into anyone here." I nodded my head, opening my door and sliding out of my seat. The sound of my feet were muffled against the cushion of the grass. I left Harry behind at the car as I walked forward to the edge of the field. At the end of it was a cliff, a large drop down to the ocean. The waves were crashing loudly against the rocks.

"What do you think?" I kept my eyes on the view in front of me, the ocean and the sky melding together the further as I look.

"It's gorgeous, I don't know why I've never been here before

"It's gorgeous, I don't know why I've never been here before. . ." I shook my head, closing my eyes and enjoying the cool breeze pushing my hair back. I looked over to him, noticing that he was moving around a lot. He shook out a blanket and laid it down in the grass, sitting down and patting the spot next to him. I smiled and slowly lowered myself down, the blanket mixed with the high grass making a soft cushion.

"I've been here once or twice while being in Seattle. It's a good place to get away, think and just. . . be, I guess." He shrugged his shoulders, leaning back on his hands. The wind was pushing his hair around, small pieces falling into his eyes. I looked forward, trying not to focus on how good he looked, and how annoying it is about how effortlessly good he looks. He literally wakes up and looks good, it's so frustrating.

The sound of the waves and the breeze was oddly comforting, and I was enjoying it. "It's really peaceful here." He nodded his head, humming in agreement. I loosely crossed my legs, trying not to squish my small baby mixed with my food baby, which made my 9 week bump look like an 11 week bump. I really don't want my bump to get any bigger because I know I'll only have more difficulty doing things soon. And, that means the world will have to know soon. I can't hide a baby bump forever. If I could, I definitely would.

"What are you thinking about?" I turned my head to look at him, squinting my eyes from the sun peaking through some clouds.

"What?"

"I can tell you're thinking about something, so tell me." I sighed, turning my head forward again, looking out over the cliff.

"I'm thinking about the next few months."

"What about it?"

"Well, soon we're going to have to make an announcement, because I can't hide the bump forever." I lied a tiny bit about what I was thinking about, he didn't need to know I was thinking about how attractive he is.

"Yeah. . ." He trailed off his answer, not commenting much on it. "I have a question for you?"

"Yes?" I raised my eyebrow at the slight change of subject.