27

Gender reveal chapter (:

Song: get you the moon by kina

Harry (;

"Harry?" I grumbled in my sleep, rolling over onto my stomach when I felt a light pressure on my shoulder. "Harry. . ." I felt the same pressure again, this time a slight shaking accompanied it. I groaned, peeling my eyes open and turning my head to the direction of the sound.

"Molly?"

"I'm sorry to wake you. . . I just couldn't sleep, and I was wondering if I could sleep with you?" I rubbed my eyes, trying to get a better view of her in the dark. I couldn't see much but I could tell she was shifting her weight, her arms hugging herself and her tone of voice showed she was nervous.

"It's okay." I picked up my duvet, scooting over on the bed. "Come here. . ." She slowly sat down on the bed, laying down under the covers. She moved close to me, her back pressed against my chest. I wrapped my arm around her waist, holding her close to me.

"Why can't you sleep?" I kept my voice a soft whisper, not wanting to startle her in the quiet room. Her hand grabbed mine, her fingers playing with mine. I've noticed she does that a lot, especially when she's nervous about something. I find it endearing.

"I think it's because I'm excited for the doctors appointment in the morning. . ."

"I am too." We fell into a comfortable silence but I knew she was still awake because her hand was still playing with my fingers, softly tracing patterns on my skin.

"What do you think we're having?"

"I don't know, I'll be happy with either, as long as they're happy." She nodded her head, her body relaxing further into mine. "Mitch has money on a girl though." She laughed at my statement and I couldn't help but smile at the sound of it.

"That's funny because Erica is adamant it's a boy." Now it was my turn to laugh, my chest rising against her back. Soft giggles left her mouth, slightly muffled by the pillow pressed up against her cheek. Her hand interlaced with mine, pulling it up to rest under her chin.

"Is she coming to visit soon?" She nodded her head, cuddling closer into me.

"I think so, she has break coming up for thanksgiving, so she'll probably come visit then."

"Okay, that's good. I need to start going to interviews soon, so she can keep you company while I'm gone."

"You're leaving LA?"

"I might be. . ." I sighed, rubbing my thumb across the soft skin of her hand. "I don't want to, Jeff knows that, but a lot of people in England want me to go."

"Oh. . . okay." She sounded disappointed, sadness laced through her voice.

"If I have to go it won't be for long, plus, you can come with and we can visit our families." I tried to keep my voice light and airy, more hopefully so that way she wouldn't be upset over the fact that I might be leaving, even if it were only for a week or so. But to be honest, I don't want to be gone from her for a week, especially with how much the baby is growing right now. I don't want to miss out on anything.

"Yeah thats true. I haven't met your mum yet."

"Yeah. . . She's not too happy about that, neither is my sister." It was true, I hear from my mum weekly about how she hasn't met Molly yet. Typically her tone of voice isn't happy when she calls. . . But I do send her bump photos weekly and tell her how the baby is doing. Molly let out a yawn, her shoulders curling into the bed.