26

Also I can't get any YouTube vids to attach to my books and it's really frustrating so if any of y'all have advice for that PLEASE HELP

Song: lover by water and salt

Molly - 17 weeks pregnant

"Harry where are you taking me?" I turned my head to him, well I turned my head to where I assume he is. He put a damn blindfold on my eyes, much to my displeasure.

"I told you, it's a surprise." I groaned, throwing my hands around dramatically.

"You took me on a surprise date last week."

"And?"

"You're so annoying." I sighed, tilting my head up to try and peak outside of my blindfold. We've been driving for over thirty minutes and I've lost all concept of direction, I hardly know my way around LA to begin with, so you put a blindfold on me and I might as well give up before I even start trying.

"Are you peaking?"

"What? Psh, no. Who do you think I am?"

"You're a terrible liar." Laughter fluttered from his mouth, light and airy. I smiled at the sound of it, trying to hide my reaction to it. His laughter was one of the purest sounds I've ever heard. Most of the time when he laughs it's small and reserved, but when he's in private or around people he trusts he lets out loud laughs, full and heavy. Those laughs from him are my favorite.

"Was the blindfold really necessary?"

"Yes, it was." He tone was light but showed me he was serious. I rolled my eyes under my blindfold and sighed, trying my best to relax even though I desperately wanted to know where we were going. I feel like we've been driving forever and all I want to do is see what we're passing as we drive. Harry is lucky I like him otherwise I would have pitched a fit over this whole blindfold thing.

"Okay, we're here."

"Oh thank god." I reached my hands up, ready to rip this blindfold off of my eyes. However, Harry's hands were quick to grab mine, pulling them off the blindfold. I groaned, throwing my hands down onto my lap. "Why?" I whined our, annoyance clear in my voice.

"Because, I want you to wait. Now stay put while I come get you." I grumbled under my breath, crossing my arms over my bump. Now that my belly is substantially larger, I can sort of us it like an arm rest. Or, I've even been using it to set food on when I'm laying on the couch. It's coming in handy, even if it's getting slightly more annoying to function with it. I heard my door open and I turned my head to face it, trying to figure out where Harry was.

"I'm right here, don't worry." I rolled my eyes at the fact that he knew what I was thinking, he always knows what I'm thinking, it's creepy sometimes. It's like he's a wizard. Ha, Harry, as a wizard . . . Harry Potter . . . "Okay, hold your hands out." I ignored my dumb thoughts and held my hands out and he grabbed them, slowly guiding me out of the car and onto what felt like gravel. I stepped forward, and I could hear him swing the door shut behind me. He grabbed my hand in his, his other arm coming to wrap around my waist.

"Alright, just walk forward a little. . . Okay, right here." He stopped us and then let go of my hand and waist, coming up to grip the blindfold. He slowly peeled it off and I blinked a few times, trying to adjust my eyes to the sunlight. Once my eyes were fully adjusted a soft gasp left my mouth, my hand coming to cover my lips.