Ezekiel stares at the unread text messages from Izzy, tears forming in his eyes, as he simply replies with a text, "I love you so much."

He stares at the background photo of them together and calls her, knowing she'll be in bed sleeping and has to get up for work really soon, "Hey, Iz. I, uh, I just wanted to call and tell you that I'm sorry for making you worry. I, uh... I just wanted to say that I l-love you so much... and I'm so glad that I met you. You have- you are everything to me and I want you to remember that. I love you, Izzy. Please, never forget that."

He hangs up, wiping his eyes with the back of his hands, and clears his throat with a proposition that he knows his brother will be against. He can't stop his voice from shaking as he screams loudly through the door, imagining Izzy with a beautiful smile on her face.

"I'm the one you want! But you got to let everyone else go!"

"You got no fսcking leverage, mοthеrfսckеr! I'll fսcking kill you and everyone inside!"

"We got innocent people in here!"

"My son was innocent!"

"So let me pay the price! It was my idea! All of it! I pressed that trigger! We still have enough firepower to do damage! And we're all brothers. Let my blood be the last! Canche, I'm coming out! You want me?! Here I fսcking am. But you let everyone else go."

~ MAYANS ~ ~ MAYANS ~

They're all outside, surrendering to save the ones they love still inside the clubhouse. Canche and his men get them all lined up on their knees, guns to the back of their heads, enjoying the fear and anger in their faces. He makes a long speech, dragging out his moment of revenge.

"Ramos was our brother. He only wanted what was best for the club, and you shot him in the face. You're rabid animals. You need to be put down. You came at my family. Now I come after yours."

Canche doesn't point the gun at his brother like EZ thought. Instead, they all watch in confusion as he gestures forward and the group parts. What EZ sees makes him shout and struggle, tears flowing down his face. It's Izzy. They got Izzy.

There's blood pouring down her battered face, duct tape wrapped around her whole mouth and head, she's dripping wet, shaking, and closes her eyes when they lock with EZ who screams in horror, "Don't you fucking touch her! Don't fucking touch her, motherfucker! Don't!"

Canche presses a gun to the side of her head and wraps a fist in her hair, pulls, smirks as she yelps in pain, slumping forward on her bloodied knees.

"She doesn't have anything to do with this!" EZ's voice is raw with panic as he's pistol whipped again.

"My boy had nothing to do with it!" Canche shouts, "Got lucky. Found this one, one of my guy's recognized her as your old lady."

He points the gun at her head.

Izzy feels herself shaking in pure shock. She tries to drown out all the blood and death that surrounds her. She locks gazes with EZ and can't help it when she starts sobbing, struggling to breathe through her nose. EZ mumbles incoherently, pleading with Canche to let her go as they pin him to the ground and scream at him to keep his eyes open.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Bishop warns.

"Why the fuck not?" Canche asks.

"Because SOA is right behind you."