DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. BOOKS.

Magsimula sa umpisa

There was some other things I wanted to screenshot but didn't get the chance to and those are -
1. Melissa fostering the OC
2. Their OC was a Witch, not a Necromancer Witch but a Witch none the less
3. In "Pack Mentality" they used the same exactly outfit that I specifically picked for that chapter because of the Star Wars shirt.

But yeah, everything was pretty much the exactly same with just a few minor changes here and there.

-

Now, on my message board, I mentioned that their reasoning sounded like complete bullshit so I thought I'd further explain that as well.

Normally I don't like to talk about the private messages between me and the other person but I just want to show people how unbelievable some people's excuses when they've been caught. And I want to do this for people to have something to expect if anyone copies them.

I've seen people say -
1. I think our books are very different (a word for word copy)
2. Their friend sent screen shots of my book claiming it to be their book that they want them to write
3. They used my book for inspiration (word for word copy of a book I had JUST started posting)
4. Their sister shares an account with them and copied 2 of my books (same person as #3)
5. They copied out of jealousy (same person as #3 and #4)
6. No response at all.
7. A FRIEND claiming that they "don't remember" the very specific ideas I've talked to them about.

And now to add to the list-
Their reasons for copying was that they didn't mean to and that they were just using my book as "reference" because they've never actually seen Teen Wolf.

😑

They've seen Teen Wolf but they they've written multiple books for Teen Wolf as well as claim that Teen Wolf is their favorite show in their bio as well as having quotes from the show in their bio. Yeah, okay.

I'm going to use this moment to give some advice. You can read books to shows or movies that you haven't seen as many times as you want. But don't write a book to something you've never seen. And especially don't use other people's books for references because books don't always have EVERYTHING that's in the show. Many books change a lot of things.

And also, dont just use scripts either because a lot of times you can't find scripts that explains visuals and most of the ones that I've seen that do, aren't even 100% correct or will talk about an action before a line that's supposed to come before the action. If that makes any sense.

-

Now, I have constantly said that if you need help for something, you can come to me. I am more than happy to help people because I know that it can be hard to start writing when you're new at it. I know that it can be hard, confusing or frustrating trying to figure out how to make a specific idea fit without completely changing the entire plot of the show.

But I'll tell you one thing that isn't hard, coming up with your own ideas. It's not hard to simply not copy someone's else's hard work for popularity, because if you're copying someone, you're not writing because you enjoy it, you're writing just to have some attention.

It's not hard to come up with something original, that's all I've ever done and I've dont 18 book and have like 60 more planned. It's not hard. If you need help, ask for help but don't steal people's ideas.

Every single one of my books are my original ideas, every supernatural creature I've done, I've added my own original ideas to. I very clearly don't own things like Teen Wolf, Maze Runner or any other show/movie I plan on writing for.

But I do own the stuff I add to them. My OC's? I own. My original lines/scenes? I own. My very specific Witches? I own. Do I own witches in general? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But any witch you see in my books that has another name in front of it, is mine.

Do I own Phoenixes in general or Werewitches or Shapeshifters, or Strigois, or Seers or Angels in general? No. I might as well claim to own Moon Phoenix because when have you ever heard of a fucking Moon Phoenix in anything?
(I know that there's gotta be at least one thing that has a Moon Phoenix but the Moon Phoenix in "Cresent Moon" is 100% made up from me using some things I ADDED to regular Pheoenixes and some things in mythology + new ideas)

But every single supernatural I use that isn't in the show, have my own ideas incorporated into them. So if you try to use my book for supernatural ideas and you use the EXACT supernatural creatures that I've done (the ones that arent already in the show), those are mine.

I like to incorporate my own ideas to basic supernatural creatures to make them more unique, make them not something you see over and over again. Because that makes it more interesting.

I've head that if you want to use a specific idea/supernatural creature I've done, you are more than welcome to ask for my permission. And that DOESN'T mean using them and then telling me that you're gonna use use them and give me credit.

-

I've said this before and you can take it as a threat for all I care.

The more shit like this happens, the more I want to stop writing my books. And if it ever comes to that point, I'm not only going to stop writing but I will probably take down my books so this can't keep happening.

And let me tell you, I don't want that to happen. I fucking LOVE writing, all I want to be is an author. I would love to eventually start posting non-fanfiction books on here for you guys to see what I can do beyond fanfiction. But if people keep stealing my book, I'm not going to want to do that.

So keep that in mind if you're someone who has stolen from me, is currently stealing from me or planning on stealing from me.

And if you're one of the mother fuckers who comment on my books or posts on my message board or you message me while you steal my books, just know that I'm someone who likes to randomly check out my readers' stuff, more so since I've grown new trust issues from the amount of people who've done that.

-

So I'll say this again and I'll keep saying it until I give up and stop writing.

DO. NOT. STEAL. MY. BOOKS. OR IDEAS.
It's not hard to just not steal. I'm pissed that it's happened at all, I'm pissed at the fact that people can be so confident in stealing from someone with over 4k fillers. Confident enough to copy a book that have nearly 800k reads because if someone can be so confident, how many books have they stolen from writers with much less.

I can guarantee that EVERYONE on this app who writes and doesn't steal, works very hard on their books. NO ONE deserves their hard work to be stolen from them.

-

Everytime someone's copied me, it's pissed me off but this time it's pissed me off more than any other because if you know me, you know that this book is my pride and joy. "Old Friends" might have been my first ever book and it will ALWAYS have a special place in my heart.

But this book is what really jump started all of this. I wrote this book because more people liked "Old Friends" than I thought. But this was going to be my last book I was gonna do, but then more and more people actually liked what I was writing and it made me want to write every idea that I think of.

I am so fucking proud of this book and all my other books and seeing someone steal them like it's nothing is fucking heart breaking.

-

And would you look at that, this post is about as long as a lot of my actual chapters.