CHAPTER 7

2 MONTHS LATER

As the bell rung for break, Jamie became excited because she could finally go and see her new favorite person, Jalen.

Sometimes it surprised her how she used to hate him but now they were dating and obsessed with each other.

While walking through the halls she could feel a pair of eyes on her and as she looked back, realized it was Holly.

Why couldnt Holly get over the fact that Jalen wasnt hers anymore?

If looks could kill, Jamie would have been dead by the way Holly was staring her down.

"Why the hell are you staring at me," She questioned

"Oh, just wondering what Jalen sees in you because I can only see a troll right now," She shot at her.

"Why are you so bitter? Dude, just get over the fact that hes my boyfriend now," Jamie told.

"You think hes so in love with you, dont you? She said with a chuckle Well watch your back cause I know something you don't and when you find out your relationship will be over in seconds," Holly informed and sashayed off the halls.

"Crazy bitch," Jamie murmured, trying not to think anything of what Holly just said.

*****

"There you are," Jalen spotted Jamie and went over for a hug.

"Hey. I've missed you," She informed.

"Me too babe,"

They went over and sat at their usual table with Jalens friends, Armani, Rakeem, Justin and Dior and also Jamies bestie, Kennedy.

"Hey bitchhhh!" Jamie greeted Kennedy.

"See, thats something I can never understand. Why the hell do girls love calling each other bitch? Like if a girl says it to another girl, then its cool. But if I call a girl a bitch, shell get really mad," Armani said.

"First off all, its different for girls. If I call Jamie my bitch, it means shes my bestie but if I call someone like Holly a bitch, it means that I dont like her," Kennedy explained.

"Still doesnt make any sense," Armani muttered.

"Whatever, you just dumb," Rakeem replied and the table laughed.

"Your ex cant seem to get over you, and its seriously bugging me," Jamie said to Jalen as she took a bite out of her sandwich.

"Watchu mean?"

"Today she was staring me down in the halls and then she said she knows something I dont thats gonna ruin our relationship," she replied.

"She's just talking crazy," Jalen said nervously.

"Why do you sound nervous?" She questioned.

"Uhh.. nothing. Just dont believe anything Holly tells you. Shes just a pathological liar," He said, looking away from her.

"Umm, okayyy,"

Jalen was scared now. Holly had information that could potentially destroy his relationship with Jamie.

Why did he have to get so drunk that night?