CHAPTER 6

Monday 12th March 2020

Holly was beyond pissed. She was fucking livid. She was past angry. Lord knows she felt as though she could kill someone right at this moment. She had just seen Jalen and Jamie walking into school together talking and laughing as the walked.

Jalen had a big smile on his face as Jamie talked about whatever. He had never had this type of smile whenever Holly talked to him or even told him about the stupid acts of her father's staff which she oddly found funny.

What also made her angry was the fact that out of all the other girls that he could have gotten with, he chose Jamie, the girl she loathed.

Another part of Holly thought it was all Jamie's plan. Just to get a reaction from her or make her pissed and Holly had decided during her walk to school, that she would let Jamie have a piece of her mind today.

*****

Jamie laughed in their English class as Jalen did an impression of their neighborhood bodega owner, Gilbert

"You just being mean to him," She said with a chuckle

"But you're laughing so you're being mean too," He informed.

"Whatever," She replied with an eye roll

"So what are you doing later today," He asked while scratching the back of his head.

"Nothing apart from laying on my bed and catching up on my shows," She answered

"Well i was thinking if you would want to like go to Justin's party with me," He offered

"I'm not really a party person. Most of the parties i go to, I was dragged there by Kennedy," She stated.

Jalen was a little disappointed by her reply but was determined to get her to go with him.

Armani was going to be at that party and Jalen wanted to go there with Jamie just to piss off Armani. He had realized that whenever Armani saw him with Jamie he got irritated and annoyed and he loved that.

"Please, it will be fun I promise," He begged

"Fine, since you begged," She accepted with a smirk

Somewhere in Jamie's mind, she was happy that he wanted to go with her. She liked that he wanted to go with her specifically. It made her feel special.

But she also remembered that she promised Chris that she would be there to assist him in his photoshoot.

Chris was her good friend and she already promised him. But on the other hand, she really wanted to go to this party with Jalen for some reason.

Anyone would easily pick helping their good friend over going to a party with a friend of only a week but Jamie felt otherwise. She weirdly enjoyed his company.

This was a hard decision for her.

"You wish," He rolled his eyes.

AUTHOR's NOTE : this is just a filler so sorry if it's short.