Too Comfortable

A continuation to Comfortable!
HAHA SEE MY PLAY IN WORDS FOR THE TITLE??? SEEE? SEEEEE? TOO??? GET IT? Haha because... two... sounds like too....

ANYWAYS.
My darlings over on AO3 also wanted a part two as well, so here we are!
This will be a oneshot that consist of three wholesome fluffy moments.
the last part is short, its just dream being a sunshine man

consider this a happy ending for comfortable part one!!!
skip this part two if you wanna be left off with depresssed loner stinky man dream from the first part.
happy dream is the main focus here :)))

im in love with fluff, im cheating on angst.

IM KIDDING- I SWEAR....

i got use to writing longer paragraphs so like... my writing style has changed just a bit :D

Enjoy!!!

------------

Dream glared at the cat that sat in his lap, keeping his arms crossed, away from touching the cat. He didn't want hurt it, that would mean hurting Midnight's kind. But this cat wasn't Midnight, so he despised it. He ignored the few knocks on his door, not phased. The cat was still asleep --- Impressive, Dream thought. The door opens, light emitting into the dark, almost empty, room. Dream doesn't pay attention to the person --- people? --- in front of him. "Hey bud. How're you doing?" A low monotone voice asked, Dream immediately knowing who it belonged to. The man finally looked up, whispering, "Tech." The pink-haired masked man smiles softly, a hint of relief in it. "You need a bath, man. You stink."

Dream shakes his head, shrinking more into his corner. He'd only go out of his room to do his business --- else the Warden would get mad if he did it here --- and not take care of his own hygiene. "Dream, the cat's gonna stay away from you if you stink." Techno says, finally sitting, criss-cross. "I don't care. It's not Midnight. The cat is nothing to me." The grown man pouts. Techno sighs, petting the sleeping cat. "Midnight would be disappointed." He could feel Dream flinch at his words. "She wants you to be happy right? She sent her own kind to protect and keep you happy. Don't you love Midnight?"

Dream's face softens, looking at the cat. The cat didn't have a name, it wasn't fair. Midnight was called Midnight, so what about her friend's name? He picks up the cat, keeping it close. "I'll name him... Eclipse." Techno smiles. "Pretty." A knock startles the two men. Looking up, Phil waves. "Right, we still need to clean you. C'mon buddy, you stink like Tommy's pile of zombie flesh he keeps in a hole in the back of his house."

Dream doesn't know what he's talking about, continuing to pet the gray cat. He puts Eclipse down, getting up and following after Techno.

Eclipse meows and follows as well.

-

Tommy didn't like giving gifts. Especially to people who has hurt him physically and mentally. Tubbo, as Dream's younger brother, had the responsibility to build his relationship again with his older brother. He didn't... Favor Dream like long ago when they were younger. Tubbo still felt cautious around the man, he didn't want to get hurt again.

The two men make their way to the Dreamteam's house, party decorations everywhere. It was Dream's... birthday? That was what George said. Maybe the British man felt guilty for not celebrating Dream's birthday. "Don't ya think they over did the decorations?" Tommy asks, observing the green decorations. Tubbo laughs, "We could've held a better party for Dream."

Knocking on the door, Sapnap immediately opens the door. "Glad you could make it!" The man says excitedly. The ravenette drags the two other men into the house. A lot of people were there, it was refreshing to see as the house was a literal mansion. It was always so empty. Sap, George, Foolish, and... Sam helped build the place just so that Dream could live a better life.