He's Given Up

TW: Attempted Su*c*de multiple times

After a short argument with his now ex best friends, a small fight with Bad and Tommy, almost being fed to the Egg, and failing to tell his peaceful misunderstood plans to the members of his SMP, Dream decides to repeatedly fall to try and get rid of his pain.

---------

tommy's exile was lifted, tubs is not prez and still in a platonic marriage with booman, michael (bby piglin) is still here, dre never went to prison, jshlatt is alive, wil is still dead :(

and um a ton of wars cause' quackity and shlatt can't fucking chill.

plus, XD (exdee) is a bitch and an asshole 😒

none of that (except exdee being a bitch) is relevant but let's just say it's apart of my own Immortal!Dream au lmao

I'M GONNA CRY-
i was at hot topic and saw these two really cool girls WEARING THE ROBES THAT TANJIRO AND GIYUU WEAR and oml- ONE OF THEM WERE WEARING AMAZING ASS FUCKING HIGH HEELS?

i really wanted to go say hi and tell them that they were cool and that i liked their outfits but my mom dragged me out of the hot topic.
now im gonna cry here at mfing sketchers 😭

------

Dream walked through his secret base, dragging his feet around. He hasn't been taking care of himself, not like he'd care anyways. He could starve, die, and DreamXD would just bring him back with no hesitation.

"Fucking gosh..." He angrily mumbled as he rubbing his stomach. He opened one of his many food chests, grabbing some pre-baked potatoes. Making his way towards to the exit of the humongous base, he had already scoffed down the pototoes.

It was already early in the morning, around 2am. He couldn't sleep, even if he was exhausted. It was because of the huge fight he had with his friends. They didn't even try to understand his plans. Even if they still didn't, he'd do anything to make his plans work.

But. now, he didn't even want to try.

He didn't want to do any of this.

Dream headed to his room, immediately jumping onto his bed. His whole entire body ached. He was manhandled earlier today, before the argument, and was set to be eaten by the egg.

He better stay away from Bad for now on.

Sinking into his soft bed, he could hear faint voices in his head. It was probably the egg, nothing too special.

Sleeping was a pain,

Thinking was a pain,

Everything was a pain.

Why did he have to decide to be the villain of the story?

It was Dream SMP. Why did it seem like it was Tommyinnit SMP now?

He couldn't do it anymore.

Dream lazily rolls of his bed. He let his body move, it knew what Dream wanted. He makes his way out of the house, checking his inventory for an extra bed.

He knew Exdee, his older brother, would restrain him from being permanently dead but...

He needed to feel something other else than pain.

[Dream fell from a high place]

The SMP and Manburgians were tired of these messages, it was getting annoying.
Heading over to confront Dream, they see someone they never expected.
Exdee.

"DreamXD, would you MIND telling us why he's doing this?" Tubbo asked, holding his communicator tightly as he felt it buzz over and over again.

"What?" Exdee thinks for a bit, "Oh, you mean Dream repeatedly killing himself. It's normal." said the god. Everyone was concerned. "Normal?" asked Tubbo, shocked. "Yeah, normal. He does this everytime when something goes wrong in his plans."

Everyone stares at the god, even more concerned. "Oh c'mon guys, get use to it. I got use to it. He did this all the time in his past lives. It's not a problem, he'll keep on respawning anyways." Exdee sighed, "And plus, why do you care now?"

Tubbo growled and stepped forward. He was only pushed back, Tommy coming forward. "We care because that's Dream. He's clearly not fucking stable." The god chuckled, "What does a mere human child know about Dream?"

"Apparently more than you. You've literally made him suffer for FUCKING eons!" The teenager cursed. The god, ignorantly, looks away and sighs. "Whatever. Nothing is gonna stop him anyways. He would just push you away." Exdee disappears, leaving Tommy and Tubbo in anger.

"We're gonna go save Dream, even if you don't wanna." The blonde teenager said, glaring at George and Sapnap. Of course, he had a fight with Dream as well, but it was only because of Bad. Dream was in pain and

"Gosh fucking DAMMIT!" Dream yelled, clenching onto his hair. He rips his mask off, throwing it to the ground. He stares at it, looking at the painted smile. "Stupid pretending, stupid smile, stupid happiness." He mumbled. "STUPID ME!" He stomps on the mask, shattering it.

"Dream...?"

The unmasked man turns, seeing a crowd of different people. "You guys found me. Haha.." He lets out a shaky laugh. "S-Sorry for the... annoying death messages. W-What do you g-guys need?"

Tommy's facial expression softened. He walks forward and puts a hand on Dream's shoulder. The older man trembles, tears immediately falling down his face. The young blonde pulls Dream into a hug.

"It's okay Dream, we now know you've been hurting for so long. We'll take care of you for as long as we live." said Tubbo, joining in on the hug.

Dream cried with relief.