Drunk-Dazed

Dream gets addicted to a new liquid that was added into the world by the Minecraft gods.

---------

this is literally the first song i like from enhypen. literally such a bop.
and yeah, i do like kpop. hella catchy songs like drunk dazed are my preferred kpop.
i actually use to be a kpop fan- mostly an army (bts fan). but now im just really going for other groups and artists like EXO, Stray Kidz, Hyuna, Kai, and a few others.
also can i say how fucking bisexual i am for mamamoo and day6?

anyways, this will be a short one (maybe- i might get carried away while writing lol)

dream was released from the prison and now he has his two ex-bestfriends watching over him
made sap bit of an asshole

this was originally going to be a torture oneshot with quackity giving chemicals to dream but im feeling good today so no torture lmao

there's one sided dnf with dream but eventually, it's one sided dnf with george

i also changed a few words in the english lyrics to fit the oneshot-

and altogether, this is a confusing and messy 1700+ word of a rollercoaster oneshot haha

enjoy your food my darlings 😼

----------

Dream carefully picked up the cup of black liquor, the man was tasting new things after his time in prison. The liquid looked suspicious because of it's dark color, but it only made Dream more curious.

Taking in a deep breath in and out, hoping that this wouldn't kill him, he sipped the drink. Dream gasped as he felt the lingering taste on his taste buds. He went in for a mouth full of this liquid, enjoying the refreshment of the taste.

It tasted better than Niki's pastries.

Better than Phil's hot cocoa.

Definitely better than Technoblade's baked potatoes.

By the time his opened his eyes, the cup was empty. He wanted more. Getting up from his lonely chair, he searched for the bottle. He started to get dizzy, but he ignored it.

But the dizziness never stopped. He leaned on a wall quickly, closing his eyes.

Opening them once again, the world was colorful. He wasn't in his house anymore.

'Beautiful and brilliant.'
'My glittering vision is a diamond.'

He saw his beloved, George, holding a bunch of diamonds. Dream smiled as he walked up to him. Gosh, he was so beautiful. It was like George was the sun shining on to Dream.

Dream saw that the diamonds were filled with the same black liquid.

"Take one!" said the British man.

Dream gladly took one and opened the diamond carelessly. He pours the black liquid into his mouth, George had took some too.

'In a world with no rules.'
'Everything’s been turned upside down.'

Sapnap ran up to the two lovebirds.