Protector

Alright so- this is part 2 to wander AND shelter

i should have made wander the 2nd part to shelter but they're two different oneshots.

ykw, both are in my "protective admin dream au" where as sam failed to show the smp that dream was just protecting the server/shelter and the people so he stayed in the prison until he died.

there like.... a huge galactic army from another server thats destroying server after server so XD (xd is not dream,,,) made the DreamSMP as a shelter for the few remaining people in other severs.

look guys, im tryna make this work lol.
i just felt like wander and shelter fit well together, what a coincidence.

dream will be referred as dream, but he'll always be a ghost.

enjoy!

also, my writing might change slighty as the oneshot progresses.
and slight mention of og minecrafters and other minecrafters :D
dantdm and ihascupquake will be mainly in the story because i love them sm

and, a person who had left a long time ago will come back as well!!

------

Sam believed that Dream's ghost was a protector - a silent protector of this shelter. The creeper knew something was coming just because of that song. Now that Dream was dead, it was going to come quicker.

But Sam failed to persuade the SMP,
it's now the SMP's job to defend.

The strange thing about Dream was that he'd seem to be angry when the L'Manhole was filled up with dirt. Upon the dirt was a house that looked... suspiciously similar to the Community House. (He can't do anything, all he can do is protect.)

Tommy had noticed it before but shook it off. Dream wasn't his job to look after. All that the ghost is, is harmless. Ghostbur is harmless, so Dream must be as well. The young male had his doubts, and Dream being dangerous was on of them. All he did was wander and be your usual creepy ghost.

Not until a intergalactic portal appeared on the suspicious Community House. Dream was the first to appear in front. A system tray lays out in front of Dream. "What hell is going ON?!!" Someone yelled, a troop of people running up to the ghost.

"Quackity." The ghost finally spoke for the first time in a year.

The said man flinches.

"I can trust you with the shelter, hm?" Dream asked, his transparent hands and fingers frantically moving on the system screens. "W-What?!"

Dream stops typing, turning to the crowd. "I can trust you to... take my place as protector of the people as I finish the war?"
Quackity gulped. Dream softly laughed. "Don't act like that. I know you want power over the server, so I'm giving it to you."

The ravenette looked down, shaking his head.
"I refuse. Instead, give it to Tommy."

The blonde haired boy froze. "Quackity-"

"Will do. Tommy, come up here." Dream said, grabbing his mask. "You don't need to wear the mask, just keep it with you. The server will trust you with protecting this world." Dream smiled.

"No! We're gonna fight with you!! Take back your mask! Tell us what we need to do to defeat whatever the fuck that is." Dream sighed. "Do you know how angry I looked when the L'Manhole was covered up?" Tommy hesitantly nods his head, his blue eyes still on the ghost.

"The destruction of L'Manburg, being the biggest creation of my SMP, was what made this army stop searching. They thought we were already dead. But as soon as there was something new built in this area, they found out and started to head their way here." The ghost turned to the army. "Their leader is one of XD's creations, like me, whom turned against my god's wishes of peace and harmony." He pointed.