Imaginary Friend

Dream recalls having an imaginary friend when he was younger. So he created Knox once again to keep him company.

Knox was his only true friend.

----------

hi im alive lol
i updated cold, and this book
just a little warm up because im ready to work my fingers on continuing to write my books and oneshots.
also, the reason why i opened up requests is because... i purely ran out of ideas for dream angst. sometimes there's ideas but like

i literally end up forgetting them lol.

enjoy this... snack. my darlings :D❤

(when was the last time i called my readers that 😥)

ALSO I DID NOT KNKW WHAT WASTKIN WAS AN ACTUAL LAST NAME LMAOO

-------------

"Who are you?"

"I'm Knox, what about you?"

"I'm Dream... Dream Wastkin."

"I don't have a last name..."

"That's because I created you."

"Cool!! So... why don't I have a last name?"

"Because... Because you're also a Wastkin!!"

"So like... Brothers?"

"Right!! We're the Wastkin brothers!!"

"Hey! Dream!"

The said man opens his eyes. He looks around, startled by the voice. "Dream- Over here, you doofus!" Dream focuses his eyes on the figure on his chest, "Who are you...?" "Are ya kidding me?! You don't remember your first childhood bestfriend? It's me, Knox!"

?" "Are ya kidding me?! You don't remember your first childhood bestfriend? It's me, Knox!"

Dream looks at the boy. He was young, blonde shoulder-length hair with overgrown bangs -- somewhat covering his eyes. He wore a black turtle neck with a sweater over, with shorts -- it seemed like... he didn't have pants on, -- along with checkered black and white shoes.

(guys, dw, he's totally wearing socks and his sweater is huge)

"Oh... yeah... Knox..." Dream mumbled. "You really don't 'remember' me? Dream, Dream, Dream, my brother. I'm purely a part of your imagination, y'know? You'd have to remember me because you just recreated me..." The prisoner softly laughed, "You have a point. Now I remember..... how annoying and cocky you are."

"Hey!!" The boy jumps off the chest and stomps his feet like a child. "You made me cocky! You probably just created me so that you could bully me!!!" Knox pouts. "I'll bully you instead!! I don't like your... your... Your home...?" The young male looks around, see the burning lava. "Dream, where are we?"

"I'm in prison."

"Oh."

Knox sighs, settling down. He walks to Dream's side, now taking note of how disheveled his friend looked. "Are you... okay?" The boy asked, a worried look on his pale face. The prisoner looks down to his hands, "I don't think so."

Knox frowns. Without saying anything, he hugs Dream. "I'll stay here, as long as you stay alive for me." Dream smiles. "You haven't aged... guess my brain really misses my childhood..."

"You know, you're really stupid in the head."

"I know Knox, I know."

"But I got you, bro."

---

"We may need to move Dream to a better place. Maybe a safe home where... he could talk to this Knox comfortably."

"Sam, he probably has an imaginary friend. It's all just in his brain."

"But... Dream is 22 years old, there's no way..."

"Just leave it, Sam. Just leave him and his imaginary friend alone in there to rot."

"Yes, Quackity..."