Show Him Love

•dream being released from prison
•you know, just the members of the DSMP forgive dream and teaching him how to love.
•semi romantic dreamnotnap (Polyamorous relationship)
•bottom dream supremacy.
•a little bit of dreambowl bcuz thy smp shall show dream what love is 😤👏✨
•THIS TURNED INTO FLUFF HADJSHSJ

Dream is finally let out of Pandora's Box. The members of the SMP didn't expect the almighty villainous Dream to become a touch starved, lacking love, vulnerable man.

Myikee Notes: 🤷🏻‍♂️ just enjoy yo food children
but- im on a fucking roll today lmao. this'll be the last thing I'll be publishing today then I'll take a small break. I need to update my other books too lol.

-------

Dream laid on the obsidian floors, feeling gooey liquid from the inside of his orange prisoner uniform. The crying obsidian had annoyed and agitated his skin alot, but at this point, he didn't really fucking care. He was going to be stuck in here forever and no one will visit him. At least, that was what Tommy told him. He had given up on everything. Eating, water, writing, staring. He just started sleeping as a way to get through days of purgatory.

Tommy had broken Dream's hope and sanity. Dream was finally broken. The prisoner didn't really know what to think. He was somewhat being manipulated by a child and is losing his humanity. He was a dangerous animal stuck in a cage.

And he believed it.

Listening to chatter and footsteps from afar, the lava began to lower. Dream was way too out of it to even pay attention to the lowering lava.

Like always, he slept.

Dream feels something soft under and on top of him. He also feels warmth on both of his sides. Struggling to open the eyes as it was way too bright. He hears someone familiar, a British male, "Turn the lights off and slightly open the curtains." Shuffling and scratching made Dream flinch, making him immediately sit up. "Dream! Calm down..." Another familiar voice said. Dream's eyes try to get use to the dimmed light. Once they did, he looks around.

"This is a dream." The male said as he tried to lay back down. "I'll just wake up back at home."

"Dream, this is real."

Real.

The word made him tremble, turning into a full on breakdown. It shocked the room. "I don't believe it... I don't fucking believe it," He sobbed. The two beside him, George and Sapnap, hugged him. "What... what are you doing?" Dream yelled, completely overwhelmed. "We're..." George hesitated. "We're giving you a hug, Dream." Sapnap yelled. The other's, including ones that hated Dream, hugged him.

"I don't understand."
"What is this?"

"Love."
They all say,

"But I didn't..."
"I don't deserve it..."
"Why?"

He didn't get an answer. Giving up, he fell into the warmth.

"I kinda like it though."

-----------

"Hey big D!! Come over here!" Tommy yelled, waving over to Dream. "Do you... need something..?" Dream said, getting a bit nervous as of the past. "I just wanted to invite you to listen to some of the discs with me and Tubbo!"

"Sure... I guess."

Tommy takes Dream over to the bench where Tubbo was sitting, a jukebox set beside him. "Dré!! How are ya!?" Tubbo asked with a smile. "A bit... conflicted. Still trying to get used to everything again..." The older blonde confessed.

"Don't worry, my man! You'll eventually get use to the new things!!" Tommy said. "Now let start vibing!" Tubbo exclaimed, inserting Mellohi into the brown music box.

Tommy and Dream sat down. Dream felt awkward.

But... he liked it.

----------

Dream sat on the grass, watching Sam and few others build a new place. L'Manburg was becoming more beautiful by the minute, new buildings here and there.

Dream particularly liked the new flower garden, which was made for him apparently. He decided to go visit and take care of the garden. Sam notices this and comes down from the tall building to confront Dream. "Where are you going?" "To the garden..."

"Can I come with you?"

"Sure..."

And for the first time in awhile, he smiled.

--------

George and Sapnap watch their boyfriend take care of his flowers, admiring him. "Yo, Sappy, Gogy!! Look come over here!!" Dream yelled, trying to get their attention. He had somewhat gained his emotions back over the past few weeks. The two other males immediately get up and run over to Dream.

"Look how pretty this rose is!" Dream grinned as he proudly showed it to his boyfriends. "It's pretty, just like you~" Sapnap flirted, booping the blonde's nose. "Sapppp!!! Stop!" Dream giggled. George gives him a big smooch on his cheek, "Sap is right though, you're absolutely beautiful."

And he believed it.

------------

Niki was in her bakery baking up some sweets and pastries. Someone rings the bell from the newly built cashier counter. "Hello!! Welcome to my- Oh Dream! Hello!!" The woman greeted. "Hey... Niki." Dream smiled awkwardly. "Did you wanna order anything?" Niki asked, getting her cashier ready. "Actually... I wanna... um.." Dream hesitated, "Gogy and Saps are out in the nether gathering supplies for building... And I want to make something for them before they come back." He mumbled, making Niki giggle a bit.

"I can help you!! Come around to the back," Niki smiled, opening the small door that separated the kitchen from the actual bakery. Once they both got ready to bake --- Dream being in an adorable pastel green apron --- they start planning on what they were going to make.

"I wanna make a chocolate ice cream pie..." Dream said shyly, wondering if that was even a thing. "We can do that!" The woman starts leading Dream all over the kitchen. They started putting everything together.

And he was having fun.

--------

Puffy helped her son out with planning a picnic date with his boyfriends. "Hey mom?" Dream called out as they both enjoy a small break with glasses of lemonade. "Hm?"

"I love you alot, thank you for everything." He said, hugging the woman beside him. "I love you too, my little duckling." The sun was setting down, they were finally done with the setup of the picnic.

"Good luck, baby chick!" Puffy said, waving bye to her son. "Bye!! See ya later." Dream said back. He lights the candles and waits for his two boyfriend to arrive.

"Dream?" Two voices said, shocked. Dream turns and raise his arms up. "Surprise!!" He smiled. George and Sapnap immediately ran to go hug and kiss their boyfriend. "We love you so much." "Thank you, Dream." They said as they bombarded him with smooches.

"I love you guys too."

And he learned to love again.