Sad Machine

•Song inspired: Sad Machine - Porter Robinson
•HAHAHAH MORE PORTER ROBINSON
•Dream is actually an android made just to protect and replace DreamXD
•No ships lol
•ROBOT MALFUNCTIONING AHAH-
•Literally dream suffering on the inside as he stops functioning
•Very short and I will forever leave it as it is
(maybe)
•Rushed 😔
•Doesn't even go with the song- I'll probably remake it lmao
•Not imprisoned Dream

Dream suddenly stops moving and stays still, scaring the people that walk by him.

Myikee Notes: i- im fuckin' obsessed with porter robinson's music 😔😤👏
I'll also be publishing WIP oneshots just to keep the book alive as I multitask lol.

This one fucking sucks. But like, steal the oneshot idea, I don't really care lmao

-------

Dream, who was currently walking to the community house, felt like shit. His body was acing and he desperately needed that stuff that DreamXD had gave him. It was a black liquid that seemingly kept him alive for... years.

All of the sudden, he stops. He immediately blacks out. He was just standing there, not moving, literally no sign of life. A few people -- George, Sapnap, Karl, Tubbo, and Tommy -- luckily came around. Noticing the man, they quickly run over to him. "Dream?!"  yelled George. "Dream- Are you okay? Why..." Sapnap notices Dream's eyes, they were filled with dark void black.

Sapnap steps back, terrified. "Sapnap, what's wrong- HOLY SHIT-" Tommy screamed as he also noticed the blonde's eyes. "Were they always like this?!" Tubbo said, staring into them. "I'm sure his eyes are green, Tubs." George commented.

"Well either way, that's some creepy shit." Tommy said, shrugging. "It's like he's a broken down robot." Karl put his hand close to Dream's face, checking if he was breathing. "He..." Karl stopped, confusing the others. "He's what, Karl?" Tubbo asked. "He's not breathing." Karl went down to the blonde's chest, trying to hear at least a heart beat.

Nothing.

"No heartbeat- Of course, if he isn't breathing then his heartbeat should be faltering-" Karl face palmed himself. They were all confused. "But why is he... standing here?" Tubbo rubbed his chin. "I mean like, we could just go withthe theory that he's secretly a robot and doesn't want us to know." Sapnap said, a hint of worry in his voice.

"And Indeed You Should."

They all look up to the sky, seeing a different kind of Dream floating down like a fuckin' god. The other Dream sighed, making something appear in their hand. "Who-"

"You Know Me, I'm DreamXD."

The godly being said, surprising the boys.

"Oh Dear Dream..."

DreamXD opened the blonde's mouth and started pouring a liquid, seemingly oil. George got defensive,"Wha- That's oil! You're-"

"Shh. I'm Helping Him. He'll Do All The Explaining Once He Reboots. I Don't Have Time To Talk, I'm A Busy God."

All of the sudden, Dream falls backward. He looks up to see his 'master.' The blonde android smiled and waved awkwardly. "Oh um- Hey Master- I uh..."

"You Can Explain To Me Later. You'll Need To Explain To Them First."

Dream turns his head forward and faces them.

"Shit."