Locked Heart

•nightmare and "lucid" are separate people/dreamons here
•semi-tortured dream 😔
•mean ass ex-dreamteam
•short dream cause i like it that way😼😼
•younger brothers tubbo + tommy
•the dsmp already know they were brothers from the start.
•literally just like Sad Machine but more angst✨
•look, please don't bully me but this is inspired by a gacha video 😩 im hungry for dream angst

The "Evelyn Evelyn" thing after the reaction is what I'm inspired by.

Dream breaks down after the ex-DreamTeam brings him down and leaves him behind. Tommy and Tubbo come over to try and help him out, only to be pushed away. Tomny gets mad and yells at Dream, making Dream enter his headspace with... two dumbasses.

-----

"Dream, why won't you let us help you?!" Tommy yelled, making Dream cower by a wall. "Please, Dream. You need to let them go. You have us. You're not alone..." Tommy said, calming down. They weren't getting a response, worrying them.

"D-Dream? You okay... big bro?" Tubbo whispered, kneeling down to check on his older brother. "Dream.... Dream! Are you- Are you there?!" The second oldest yelled, also kneeling by Tubbo. Tommy lifts Dream's mask, shaking a tiny bit.

Dull emerald eyes stared at the floor.

"Hey... D-Dream... Answer us!" Tubbo cried. The younger brother checks if his heartbeat is still there. He gives out a relieved sigh, also checking Dream's breathing. "He's... still alive." Tommy stared into Dream's empty looking eyes. Searching for his lively older brother.

He wasn't there.

----------

"Why the fuck are you in here, Dream?" Nightmare growled, angrily hugs his host. "I..." Dream started, he lets out a shivery sigh. "I wanted to get away from them... just for awhile...." Nightmare lets go of Dream, seeing Lucid walk over.

"You do know this will effect your body, right? Being in the Headspace for too long can cause you to be paralyzed in the real world." lLucid explained, putting a hand on his host's fluffy head of blonde hair. "I'm worried for you."

"It's okay, Lu... As long as I'm away from George and Sapnap." The host said softly. Nightmare growled even louder, making Dream tense up. "What did they do now!?" He grabs his axe out of no where. "Night, calm down... We just had an a-arguement. N-nothing bad. They won't be around anymore...."

"Oh Dreamie.... We're sorry." Lucid apologized, Dream looked at Nightmare, he was nodding. "S-Sorry for wh-what...?" Dream asked, burying his face into Lucid's purple sweater.

"We're the one's who hurt you, we used your body to hurt people and that affected everyone outside of the Headspace..." Lucid explained. "You also lost your best friends and people you loved..." added Nightmare. Dream shivered, hugging Lucid tightly. "I know you want to cry, so just let it all out, Dream."

And that was what Dream did.

He'd stay in the Headspace for a month if it meant avoiding every problem, every SMP member...

It meant avoiding George and Sapnap.

----------

Tommy and Tubbo both carry Dream, by feet and arms, to the rebuilt community house, gasps and chatter surrounding them. Dream's eyes were still open, confusing the people they passed by.

Tommy barges in, "Help! D-Dream he-" He yelled. The only noticable people were Philza, Techno, and one of the new members were there. Tommy and Tubbo carefully bring Dream to a chair and sets him down.

"What's wrong with the 'omless teletubby?" Technoblade said with his monotone voice. "W-Well, we were just trying to help him after he had an a-arguement with George and Sapnap. But then Tommy got mad and yelled at D-Dream. All of the sudden, he became unresponsive. It was like he was paralyzed or in a coma." Tubbo explained, checking his older brother's condition.

"He's still breathing but he looks so dead..." Philza comments, checking the male as well. Suddenly, tears start pouring out of Dream's eyes. Still, Dream looked like he was paralyzed.

"That's it, I'm gonna go kill those two orphans." Techno said, grabbing Orphan Obliterator. "No, I don't think Dream would want that." Tommy stated. The pinkette drops his axe, puffing. "I-I know what's going on with Mr. D-Dream..." A new SMP member confessed.

"He's in the Headspace right now. I've been there a few times and I heard that if you stay in the Headspace for too long, you'll become paralyzed. But we should first let him rest, keep on adding water to his eyes, and later we can move his body around while he's in there." The black and white enderman hybrid explained.

"May I ask for you name, sir?" Tommy asked, putting his hand out for a handshake. "Ranboo..." The enderman takes Tommy's hand.

"I'm Tommy. Welcome to my older brother's SMP."

George and Sapnap had gotten worried ever since Dream ran out of their home. It's been a 6 hours and they haven't seen him in awhile. Yeah, they had an argument but Dream was still their friend and he just wants the best for the two.

They decide to visit the community house, seeing as they had received a shit ton of messages about a small meeting.

So they went.

But,

Just seeing Dream, pale and dead looking, on a chair might as well immediately break their hearts.