Lets pick again- [Closed]

Literally not me delaying Unravel hahahaha-

Anways,

I have three groups of wip oneshots
I love all of these but I want y'all to choose 👀👉👈

Pick 1, and only 1, from each group. The three chosen oneshots are going to be randomly posted with no schedule.

Also, this time, I'll put summaries!

------------

Group 1:

•My Future ->(This one sadly doesn't have a summary cause I literally typed half of the oneshot out already and i don't know how to summarize it lol-)

•My Future ->
(This one sadly doesn't have a summary cause I literally typed half of the oneshot out already and i don't know how to summarize it lol-)

•He's Given Up ->
After a short argument with his now ex best friends, a small fight with Bad and Tommy, almost being fed to the Egg, and failing to tell his peaceful misunderstood plans to the members of his SMP, Dream decides to repeatedly fall to try and get rid of his pain.

•Delusions ->
Dream recalls having an imaginary friend when he was younger. So he created Michael once again to keep him company.

Michael was his only true friend.

•The Animals Are My Friends ->
Dream misses his friends.

•Loop ->
Quackity accidentally kills Dream in the prison, what happens when Dream comes back alive after his last life?
(thats half of the summary-)

--------------

Group 2:

•Paint With Me!! ->Paint with thick liquid!

•Paint With Me!! ->
Paint with thick liquid!

•The Ghost Trio!! ->
Becoming a ghost, he meets his two new guardians, Ghlatt and Ghostbur. Dream doesn't trust anyone, not even Puffy or his ex-team, but his new two best friends. What happens when the SMP tried to gain Dream's trust back by doing nice things?

•My Home ->
The SMP decide to release Dream due to the prison being inhumane, but they come across a problem while doing so.
The obsidian room was his home. The prisoner would do anything to protect and stay.

•Restrained ->
The leash that hung around his neck, the chained handcuffs around his ankes and wrists, the way he acted. It haunted Quackity and the SMP.

•Lost Humanity ->
After half a year, the SMP decides to release Dream. Most were guilty, powering over the one's who hated Dream.
Listening to the people's choice, Tommy, Tubbo, Sapnap, George, and Bad are the ones to wait outside of the prison while Sam brought Dream out.
What happens when he doesn't see the Dream he expected?

----------------

Group 3:

•Comfortable ->Dream is released but the smell of fresh air, the blinding light from the sun, and the soft grass on his bare feet make him feel sick

•Comfortable ->
Dream is released but the smell of fresh air, the blinding light from the sun, and the soft grass on his bare feet make him feel sick.
He'd rather stay in a dark room with the comfort of the dim lighted lava.

•I said no (will probably change title) ->
Dream is a senior at Minecraft HS, he has high grades and in an honors class with the principal himself, Philza Minecraft. He isn't that popular but he does have many friends. His life was chill, it was perfect just for him.
Not until a prick named Caleb Dawn comes in to ruin it...

•Blackbird ->
Dream remembers a song from his childhood. Instead of singing My L'Manbug, he sings a song that was meant for Tommy and Tubbo.

•文字列 (String) ->
"Do you really think killing Dream would save the SMP?"

---------

Oml, that was a hellhole of copy and pasting 😩😩😩🤚
literally, i had to go through every wip oneshot and my samsung notes to get this done-
anyways,
the other oneshots that aren't chosen won't be deleted cause I literally love all of these concepts

Look forward to Unravel coming out!