Being Human

•Song: Being Human - from Steven Universe
•Just dream getting away from the smp and living as a human.
•Not really angst but it somewhat is angst
•Sad dreamie to happy dreamie to happy sad dreamie lol
•NOT GHOST DREAM. HE DON DIE- HE'S GONNA LIVE AND BE HAPPY 😤
•confirmed dundy/fundywastaken
•Papa dream and bby blob (who is a nonbinary bby) with an absent father fundy
•Myu (bby blob) is a human but half blob and beastman because it's mf dundy. They're about 6-7 years old. They age more quickly because blobs age quickly and they're half blob soooooo....
I'll making a reference sheet for Myu when I get the chance lol.
•confirmed Mama Puffy, Papa Sam (yuh yuh- not jshlatt anymore) and bby bro tubbo

Dream decides to exile himself from the SMP without anyone knowing. A year later, he decides to come back as a changed man and with a child.

myikee notes: I think this is my favorite oneshot.
Also, towards the end, Nibling is a non binary term for both nephew and niece. It's a cute term and I absolutely love it.

Edit after finishing the whole oneshot: THIS I S MY FAVORITE ONESHOT- I WORKED SO HARD ON IT AND I LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Please do enjoy!!

and it's 2 am and i have school tmr so um- GOODNIGHT, OR GOOD MORNING/EVENING FOR YOU❤️❤️❤️💗💗💗

--------

Just a little time
Just a little something else instead

It was a beautiful sunset, Dream had packed up all of his stuff into a bag and two chests in a boat. He brought extra food, water, all his weapons and tools, and a few books. He stood at the dock of L'Manburg, thinking of his current decision.

He was going to leave all of his problems and all of his friends, enemies, family behind. They were going to have one big happy family without him. Dream was fine with that. He caused chaos and trouble so he needed to leave.

Just a little time
Just a little something up ahead

Before getting on to his boat, he looked at L'Manburg, everything he hated seeing, for one last time. He'd miss it though. It was where he made new friends and made rivals. Where he and George started a new home where people could come together and hang out.

He was going to miss it.

Dream looked away, not wanting to start crying. He was going to start a new life in a different place. A place where he'll be at piece for a very long time. A place for his little blob child. Did I mention he had a blob child? Their name was Myu, Dream loved them very much so he decided to bring them along.

Dream didn't want to leave his own child behind. Dream placed Myu safely in his lap, putting a warm knitted scarf from his beloved mother, Puffy, around them, before moving the paddles.

As he rowed the boat, he hummed a little tune to bring his little blob to sleep as he rowed through the setting sun.

I'm dreaming of...

They passed huge mountains,

Being,

Beautiful beaches,

Being,

Underwater temples,

Being,

They even got to pet the swimming dolphins that boosted the boat's speed.

Being human...