Everything You Love (Request)

Y'all know where this is going 🕺💃🕺💃Request from Zero-019

Request from Zero-019

Very sorry for how late this request was- (c'mon Mikhail, you're finally doing it after a month)

Includes a very egotistic but lonely dream lol
I also wrote in some red devil egg stuff to make more angst, if that is okay with you, Zero

I use a few fox terms, vixens being female foxes and dogs being male foxes. you could also say tod or reynards. I used reynard because it sounded more cooler lol (fox terms because they're cool too)

I abuse my power of using italics lol

it isn't really that implied that Q destroyed everything of dream, but it's there.

TW: A graphic character death, of course. Excessive description of blood and a lot of tramua inducing stuff :(

Enjoy...!

(this has to be my most favorite I've written so far!!)

-------------

Dream groans as he opens his eye, immediately blinded by the sun. The air he breathed was clean and fresh. He gets up quickly. regretting it as he became dizzy. "Finally awake." Someone mumbles. Dream silently hisses, rubbing his forehead. "What the... hell?" Once he regained his vision, he looks around, only to see the Warden. "Good morning, prisoner." Sam greeted. "Hello, Warden." Dream shivers, the Warden's gaze scaring him.

"Where are we?" The blonde-haired man asked. "We're outside. Of the prison." Sam simply said. "And... why?" Sam opens his inventory, pulling out a backpack and tossing it to the prisoner. "You've been exiled." Dream stared at the backpack, processing the words. "Exiled... Hm." "Majority of the city wanted you exiled, after seeing the concerning conditions of the prison cell." Dream sighs. "Sometimes people of the SMP are good." 

The Warden crossed his arms, "I kinda expected you to lash out..." He mumbled. Dream laughs, "This was bound to happen anyway. I'll be taking my leave now." Sam was... somewhat dumbfounded. He shakes his head, turning in the direction back to the city. "Oh yeah, Sam. One last thing." Sam stood still, "Hm?" "If they decide to have me back in, tell them I refuse to come back. That's my last wish to you as a friend." The creeper hums, continuing on the path back. 

------------------

Once Dream knew that Sam was gone, he yells with joy and relief. "Finally! Out of that hellhole!" He ran and ran with the sound of tools clinging around in his backpack. The man settles down, catching his breath. He sits on a rock and opens his backpack.

"Let's see..." An iron axe, pickaxe, shovel, and a... stone sword. A note was also at the bottom along with two packs of bread. Eating the warm and fresh bread (not really, it was lukewarm and somewhat hard. after all, he's been eating raw potatoes for his entire prison term), he reads the note,