Blood Sucker

The title explains everything 😎👍

----------

vampire! dream but its like werewolves where they go crazy on full moons.
and erm. semi-sympathetic tommy lol

----------

Dream isn't so open.

Actually, he isn't open at all.

George and Sapnap barely know anything about him, they were close but Dream never brought the conversation of his past and his species. It confused them when Dream would run out of their house in the middle of the night and stay out for a whole week.

The man would comeback with the stench of blood. His friends would always ask for a reason why this was happening, but they'd only be pushed away with, "I'll tell you someday."

And that someday was the day Sam came to check on the prisoner's health. It's only been a week, and visiting on a full moon seemed fitting. Tommy said so. Speaking of Tommy, he came along with Sam. Solitary confinment was rough, rougher than exile. But he still won't forgive Dream for all of the manipulation and emotional abuse.

Apparently, visiting and caring for the prisoner on a full moon was meant to be a mistake.

Sam was on the ground, Dream sinking his sharp teeth into his neck. "Go...! Lock the door on... your..way, out!!" Sam yelled as he tried to pull Dream off his neck. Tommy nods, sprinting out of the office.

Dream had minor injures on himself, so they took him to Sam's office.

Oh, how much that was a bad idea.

Scaring Tommy, Sam had appeared at the front of the prison, his base was near by, good thing he set spawn there. The blonde haired kid stared at the warden, "Sam... your lives." The creeper man shook his head, as if it was nothing to worry about. "My office isn't going to keep Dream inside for so long. Even for my strength, he is too strong. It'll only take a few minutes before he knows that I'm dead already."

Tommy, a determined look on his face, said, "I think Karl knows what Dream really is."

Before they could even help Dream, before they could revert his bloodsucking form, he had already caused a massacre in the city after escaping the office. Citizens laid on the ground, clear of blood. Some were in underground bases for protection.

The only people up on surface were the first people in the first war of the Dream SMP.
And this was their problem that they needed to fix. To revert Dream back into a human.

(But he wasn't human to begin with...)

-------------

this was pretty rushed, i don't think i'll make a part two. feel free to use this prompt though!

 feel free to use this prompt though!