Loop

Dream's in a constant loop of life and death. Reincarnated over and over again in different lifetimes. DreamXD had told him he took the code off- Leaving Dream thinking he now had the normal "three lives" saying.

But when Quackity kills Dream in prison, what happens when Dream comes back alive after his last life?

-------------

i have a love hate relationship with asshole dreamxd so heres another oneshot with dreamxd being an asshole.

but big bro exdee does feel a little bit of guilt-

-------------

[Dream was slain by Quackity using The Warden's Will]

Dream wakes up, heavily breathing. He quickly sits up, regretting the sudden dizziness he'd get. His hands were shaking violently but it didn't feel cold.
It was the middle of summer, it has been a year since he was placed in that horrid place called Pandora's Box.

He was slain, wasn't he? Why was he still alive?
Maybe Exdee is busy and didn't turn off his locked immortality Admin skill.
"EXDEE!!! WHY AREN'T I DEAD YET?!"
He screamed. Unfortunately, that only attracted a group of Dream, not dreamons, actual Dream hunters who hunted for Dream if he had escaped the prison.

"GET HIM!" Quackity yelled, surprising the injured man who sat on the grass. Dream wanted to move, but he just couldn't. He needed answers from his older brother. Why was he still alive?

"OH FUCK SAKES! COME ON EXDEE!" The man yelled as he waved his arms around angrily. "WHY AREN'T I DEAD YET?!" A quick white flash stops the group of hunters from getting closer.

[DreamXD joined the game]

There, the almighty god of the server, DreamXD floated down to Dream's level. "What do you need, brother." He said with poison. He was recently dealing with greedy mortals in another realm and that put him a bad mood.

"Are you always going to treat me like that?" spat the younger brother, glaring at Exdee. "I'm sorry, I was dealing with stupid mortals. Again, what do you need?" The god was irritated.

"Why aren't I dead yet? I literally asked this like, 5 times earlier." said Dream. "You just want me to rot in a prison for millions of years while they all fucking die?! It's just like last time..."

"Well why don't you just die?!" The older yelled. The hunters look at the god with shock, this was Dream's older brother, right? What kind of brother would say that?

Dream looked up at his brother with a trembling look. "You promised you'd turn that Admin skill off..." "What?"
Dream angrily opens his Admin module. Tapping through buttons and tabs, he turns the floating screen around. He points at something;

[Immortality: Locked by DreamXD]

"You promised you'd let me die... Just like all the others. Even if I were happy in this realm, all of the people I love would die too." He whispered, closing the Admin module. "Dream, I'm- I'm sorry."

"Just unlock it already. I'm done seeing people fucking die."

"And call Sapnap here."