With anything!!

You can do art with anything! A pencil, a paint brush, mac n cheeze, and a bloody finger!!

----------

used to be called "paint with me"

this oneshot includes a lot of.... body horror and uh.... blood?? aftermath of quackity's torture sessions. and uh.... hint of self-cannibalisim???
this one is really messed up.

yeah this is inspired by hamham1o1 and another writer on ao3 that i forgot the name of.

kinda short and fast going.
starts as a drabble but there will be dialogue

prepare to cry. or uh... throw up :D

this father is very sorry 🤧🤧🤧

-----------

The foul smell of blood and rotton skin didn't bother Dream, it was a normal smell. After Quackity's torture sessions, the man would leave the prisoner with precious rewards like a wholr arm, fingers, and eyeballs. Doesn't sound like your normal rewards, but it suffices Dream's boredom.

Before Dream turned to using his own body, he used the ink and books that the Warden provided in the prison. He'd draw so much that his own chest was filled with papers with doodles and full on fanart. That cured his boredom for a few months, but the ink quickly ran out.  Besides, you can do art with anything! A tub of blood, a bucket of fingers, and three piles of different limbs, his whole entire body could be used for art.

His first was a portrait of GeorgeNotFound, using locks of his own hair as the portrait's hair and using his fingers to line out the rest of the body. He colored the portrait in with his own blood, dipping his entire hand in the tub of bood. This process continued with him making his friends and his rivals. Even Quackity and the Warden.

The art making only stopped when Quackity didn't come around to make him lose limbs or spill blood. He barely came around. And so did his food, it was like they entirely forgot about the prisoner.

But no, Dream didn't want to die yet. He had this urge to to just... fill this entire room with his own limbs but he also needed to eat or else he'd be too tired to make more art.

So he ate his own body.

Mushy, tender, and sometimes soggy. The best part was his own eyeballs. Luckily, he could always respawn, the old body parts would stay there anyways.

"Dream! Stop!!" Puffy yelled as she tore her son's hand away from his mouth. "Please, stop doing that. If you're hungry or want to draw, please tell me." The man huffed like a child, lowering his hand. "Thank you, duckling." The woman softly smiled at Dream.

It had been a month since Dream was let out of the prison. Only a month. The DreamTeam and a few others had to watch the ex-prisoner. Dream was more like a zombie, he had wounds all over his body and the light marks of him tearing his body apart.

George and Sapnap cautiously walked towards Dream, "Heyo, Puffy! How... are you?" greeted Sapnap. "Doing well... Just caught Dream eating his own hand, haha," The mother awkwardly laughed. Dream bit on a squishy toy, replacing the need to bite off his finger. "How are you doing, Dream?" George asked, watching him eat the toy. He responded with a growl. The man steps back. The other two laugh.

"Do you want to eat right now?" The sheep asked. Dream nodded, still knawing on the squishy toy. "Alright buddy, let's go. Maybe we'll meet Foolish on the way to the restaurant and paint with him!"

Dream stumbled as he ran ahead his mother his friends. "Wait up, ducking!!"

---------

i don't know where this was going