Prince of Nature (mostly animals,,)

Dream and his friends.

---

hello my darlings 😌❤
i hope when you read that title, disney princess dream come to your mind.

but either ways, this oneshot is basically just that- dream being a Disney princess

(and this time, exdee is not a bitch 😼
BIG BROTHER EXDEEEEE
plus mentioned brother nightmare,,,
idgaf about him-)

this'll be a bit short cause this was just a small idea (i was also feeling like a crack head so theres a few sassy jokes in here)

----------------

Dream gently combed his horse's mane, petting her as she laid on his lap. The prisoner's mental health was stable, all because of these animals that his older brother would teleport to him.

Actually, this is what Dream's real job was. Taking care of the nature and shit. Guess you could call him Brother Nature since Exdee is the true Mother Nature... That bitch, Nightmare, decided that he would force Dream into his own job.

Look at where that got him- In jail, taking care of a horse that took up half of the cell (this horse big, she's exdee's unicorn). At this point, Exdee might as well make the prison a zoo just for Dream.

Exdee held his younger brother's hand, walking out of the prison with now hesitation. Badass mfer. Dream was surrounded by birds and four-legged companions, y'all please, Dream is a fucking Disney princess confirmed and Author Mikhail is living for it.

People just watched from afar, cautious of the huge bear that trailed behind the god and demigod. Yeah, bear. Mr. Snow White over here has a bear as a security guard.

Sam would do something, but- a few of his fellow creeper family followed along. See, if animals in Minecraft are mobs, then actual monster mobs would probably follow along-

And so, we leave off with Exdee and Dream riding off into the distance on Exdee's epic unicorn and a whole army of animals following them.

What a sight for Tommy.