It's Just A Burning Memory

•Dream begins to loose his memories in prison
•All dream can remember is Sam but after awhile, he forgets who Sam is.
•Long oneshot, just to make up for the small ones
•Dream doesn't remember anyone else
•Siblings Dream and Tubbo
•Confirmed DNF at the end
•Angst but with a happy ending.

It's been a whole year since Dream was placed in Pandora's Box. He began to loose his humanity and memories of his entire life. What happens when his "friends" visit him and let him out just for a few days?

Mykiee notes: A 1000+ (its actually 2000+ but the bullet points + plus this note equals like a quarter of the oneshot lmao) angst oneshot just for y'all 🤧 😌
This is my number 1 favorite now lmao

--------------

It burned.

It burned so much.

Dream was laying on the blood stained floor, his eyes halflidded. His head was pounding more than his heart was. It was difficult to think.

Why was he in here again?

Was this his home?

Where is... everyone?

Who is everyone?

It pounded everyday, making Dream sleep all the time. He didn't know why he couldn't remember. He could remember this one man- Awesamdude or, Sam. Why could he only remember one person?

He flinches at the touch of a hand- Sam was here. "Hello, Sam." Dream said as he slowly turned his aching head towards the creeper masked man. "Here's a basket of food. I'll be back in three months. G30r63, 5@9n@9, and a few other people will be visiting and letting you out once those three months pass."

"Alright."

Wait... Who?

Before Dream could even ask who those people were, S... am... Who? The man? was already gone. The tired blonde shrugged it off and crawled over to the basket. It had some potatoes and some delicious looking meat in a few containers. He took them out and placed them besides the bag.

A multicolored thin circle object shined into Dream's dull emerald eyes. He picks it up, seeing words. 'To Dream. From Tubbo and Tommy.' Ignoring the unsual but familiar looking name, he notices another thing in the basket. There was another object, a record player.

It had a few words engraved on it's beautiful brown wooden shape. "Don't Forget Us." Dream read. Don't forget who? Ignoring that as well, he carefully takes the machine out the basket. It felt familiar. He places it on the ground and slips the thin object into the player, a tune building up and playing.

Dream gets comfortable, staring at how the record player spun the thin plate.

....

His head burned.

'It's just a burning memory.'

Who were they?
Who am I?
Where am I?
How...
What?

George and Sapnap were the first to be at the cell's entrance. They had enough of staying silent when it comes to talking about Dream. They needed to talk to him, hug him, cry with him.

Tommy, Tubbo, Ranboo, Technoblade, and Sam were there too. It was a week for Sam but it was a whole entire year for the others. They wanted to know how he was doing.

The lava flowed down, a sad ever lasting tune filling the prison. It was a haunting tune. Looked like Dream has some how broken the glowstone light. Sam sighed in disappointment, hanging a few torches to Sapnap. The others follow the first two on to the moving platform.