So... Fanfiction?

Technoblade looks through the book, snorting as he read the fanfictions that the prisoner wrote. "So you actually wrote fanfiction, hm?" All the piglin could hear was silent sobs and sniffles.

----------------------

Inspired by this video and there was a comment that had this amazing idea lol

anyways, starts off with dream writing then turns to techno reading it.

enjoy the food :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

-----------------

"George hugged Dream..." The prisoner mumbled under his breath, "And baked cookies with him! Sapnap joined them to eat the cookies and with the tea, he had bought. Bad came by surprise and joined the cookie party with Dream. Dream was so happy." He stops for a moment to think. "Dream sees a sad Tommy and calls him over. 'Dream, you're so nice, thank you!' Tommy grinned as he ate cookies. Dream laughed, smiling as he and his friends ate cookies together." He flips a page, starting a new story.

"This is another story of DNF..."

Techno searched Dream's chest, looking for something to do. "You sure do have a lot of books in here..." The piglin commented. No response. Techno takes a book, 'keep out!' carved into the leather. Blood splattered on the cover. Techno looks at the prisoner, he was still crawled up into a ball and gripping onto Techno's cape as if it was going to leave. Techno sighs, sliding down the wall and sitting down. He flips the book open. 

"Sapnap meets Dream..."

"Dream helps Tommy..."

"Brother time with Dream and Tubbo..."

"Another story of DNF..."

Technoblade looks through the book, snorting as he read the fanfictions that the prisoner wrote. "So you actually wrote fanfiction, hm?" All the piglin could hear was silent sobs and sniffles. Soon they turned into painful cries. Techno's eyes soften, "Being best friends with Techno..." The piglin scoots closer to Dream and brings him to lay on his lap. There, he comforts his rival, his ally, his sworn brother...

Reading the fanfictions silently from now on as Dream cried.